superfutures, answer me this.

i'm thinking of getting a sigma AF 50mm HSM (the sigma equivalent of Nikon AF-S internal motor lenses) since i desperately need an AF 50 for my nikon d40. if i want to upgrade my camera, will the lens autofocus with cameras like the d80 or even full frame cameras which rely on the motor inside the camera body?

superfutures, answer me this.

i'm thinking of getting a sigma AF 50mm HSM (the sigma equivalent of Nikon AF-S internal motor lenses) since i desperately need an AF 50 for my nikon d40. if i want to upgrade my camera, will the lens autofocus with cameras like the d80 or even full frame cameras which rely on the motor inside the camera body?

HSM will autofocus on all cameras

DG means that it can be used on aps-c and full frame

^looks ok, id tone down the exposure and saturation a bit though. im not sure why but it seems like lots of people tend to overdue those sorts of things when they first start out taking shots. i find myself slipping up from time to time too though..

2644473797_d0d75929ed.jpg

i didnt get to make ANY of that. :( i missed out, all my friends that went said it was cool to see all the athletes. eugene got wayy bigger for like a week though.