Haha, nuts pictures. Two questions, is that guy jumping into the fire/flipping over the fire? and are that couple actually having sex?

Yeah, the kid in the first photo is doing a backflip over the fire and those people are really having sex. It was a at a Halloween party last year. I heard the girl ask my friend if he wanted to have sex and apparently he said yes. I walked by one of the rooms in the house about 5 minutes later and the lights were on and the door was cracked so I figured it would make a funny picture...a few other people saw and people just walked in a started partying and the continued to do their thing....

man, i got nothing that can top hipster party sex-ruining mooning pictures. top tier right there. i think people were talking smack about the girl by the pool in the sixth picture, but i think she's kind of adorable.

anyways.

sonny gave me a sx70 about a year ago and it is easily the coolest thing i have ever gotten. i don't think i've really done it justice, and i haven't scanned any of the photos i've taken in the past six months, and god knows that it's getting harder and harder to be a polaroid fetishist with the price of film, but here's some that i'm really happy with.

2310515222_556544518b.jpg2283188990_fd7e066abb.jpg

2242426583_5327e947be.jpg2074225591_f4dc9eb687.jpg

2219794538_c0e46f66fa.jpg2221086295_a30f99c79f.jpg

2100951299_811c337a1d.jpg2101727218_1c81e693e7.jpg

and a diptych for all the diesel lovers, from when he tried to steal my backpack.

2283236550_8341df473c_b.jpg

hope that's not too many pictures. i really like polaroids that turn out all blurry and dreamy. i dunno. this is a sweet thread.

i just recieved a minolta srt 102 from wolves ... i was wondering if normal kodak ultramax would do fine in it. and i also wanted to know what kind of effects different film had on the quality of the photos... (im a noobz)_

get some film try them all out in the same light / time of day, on items of varying colors i.e. red door, blue sky, green grass ...and you'll see the differences for yourself

get some film try them all out in the same light / time of day, on items of varying colors i.e. red door, blue sky, green grass ...and you'll see the differences for yourself

ehh make sure you know the basics of film before you go and buy.

know the diff between slide/neg/bw etc etc.

img21446uu2.jpg

i guess you could say i have a thing for film.

searching on flickr, for instance "velvia 100f 35mm"

is an easy way to get a feel for a film's qualities.