^ THANKS

:D

Great stuff neptunecitylocal. Do you have your own darkroom or are you using someone else's?

no i don't, these were taken over the course of my sophmore year (high school). its the last year we'd be having a photgraphy class. so i figured i just use the darkroom as much as i possibly could.

but oh man, what i'd give to have my own dark room....

neptune are you still in high school?

anyway, you reminded me i have one photo taken from a film slr. my friend developed it using a developer he found on the street. converted his closet into a darkroom and crap.

2578640006_02a251ee47.jpg

i actually took a photo of the photo with my dslr since i'm too lazy to walk to the scanner in the other room. the original is much sharper. maybe i'll upload it later.

shit so much love for the last shot I posted thanks so much as it was a shot I was really proud of not only because of the shot itself but just the process to get it. Running down the beach and nearly dying because i'm so unfit, hiking over some hill in the dark as I was joined by many wallabies hiding in the bushes making a raquet knowing I hate the dark and parking my car in some carpark which is renowned for getting smashed into by fools so that has always put me off but all the +rep is greatly appreciated and meant alot.

Just one from this morning

img_0007k.jpg

shit so much love for the last shot I posted thanks so much as it was a shot I was really proud of not only because of the shot itself but just the process to get it. Running down the beach and nearly dying because i'm so unfit, hiking over some hill in the dark as I was joined by many wallabies hiding in the bushes making a raquet knowing I hate the dark and parking my car in some carpark which is renowned for getting smashed into by fools so that has always put me off but all the +rep is greatly appreciated and meant alot.

img_0007k.jpg

Another stunning shot! What filters are you using?

Thanks

I've been pm'd about this a few times so just incase others are wondering I use the Cokin ND grads Z Pro system with a Canon 10-22

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/387468-REG/Cokin_CU960_Z_Pro_W960_Pro_Graduated.html

Not sure if I would buy Cokin again though so if you can read up about Lee and Singh-Ray as I hear theirs are just as good if not better so definately worth consideration. At the moment I'm wanting a reverse nd filter which is amazing but not cheap argh

http://www.singh-ray.com/reversegrads.html

Thanks

I've been pm'd about this a few times so just incase others are wondering I use the Cokin ND grads Z Pro system with a Canon 10-22

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/387468-REG/Cokin_CU960_Z_Pro_W960_Pro_Graduated.html

Not sure if I would buy Cokin again though so if you can read up about Lee and Singh-Ray as I hear theirs are just as good if not better so definately worth consideration. At the moment I'm wanting a reverse nd filter which is amazing but not cheap argh

http://www.singh-ray.com/reversegrads.html

I thought as much, the water has that sort of smokey effect that you can only really get with an Neutral Density.

I use a cokin set too, theyre not the best, but Id rather buy the cheaper cokin filters for experimenting than the pricey Lee ones. Once Ive decided on a few essential filters, then Ill consider upgrading.

Edit: Those reverse grads look amazing but 60 quid damn thats steep!

SuperAwesome Pic Sir.

Stunning.

img_0007k.jpg

img_0007k.jpg

+rep, didn't know you lived in mordor.

Quick question that has been bothering me for a while. Do most of you guys use photoshop or are all of these pictures unedited pictures. This been bothering me a lot lately, because of the fact that I'm still debating whether or not to use photoshop to edit some of my pictures.

the ones i've posted so far aren't edited.

really nice pic brokedj, but i agree with you. it does look better in sepia.

i don't see any problem with using photoshop to adjust exposure, white balance, saturation, and color. it makes up for the mistakes i may make when actually taking the photo. i think most people that shoot in raw anticipate post processing. i don't fancy heavy use of filters though.