great shot legacy, heres my take on a shot of a 350z...

2266054373_e1614509da.jpg

Shot with a silver umbrella on the left, ambient from the right, and a hard light on the wall with a Rebel XT + 70-200 f/4.

You need atleast 2 more lights in your photo. 1 that I know would make things alot better. A large fill light on top of the car. Maybe a big softbox light

You need atleast 2 more lights in your photo. 1 that I know would make things alot better. A large fill light on top of the car. Maybe a big softbox light

I agree completely, that would probably make this photo stand out more. I was looking for a darker look, however, and I was really struggling with reflections. Plus, all I had was an umbrella, :D . I'll take more down the line as my equipment expands. Thanks though.

I agree completely, that would probably make this photo stand out more. I was looking for a darker look, however, and I was really struggling with reflections. Plus, all I had was an umbrella, :D . I'll take more down the line as my equipment expands. Thanks though.

Haha, alright.

Thanks for the positive comment on mines.