Thanks... it's all shot with a 35 1.4L... I was keeping in mind those large format pictures of citiescapes that were slightly out of focus, which made the cities seem like miniature toys... I guess a tilt-shift lens does that now too.

I took Ducky to see his dinosaurs!

Some of these cross-post from Dior Tour.

We had actually planned to go to the Tulip Festival in Mt. Vernon, but the tulips were not blooming yet due to the colder than usual winter. The daffodils were in bloom though, and these ones were especially bright and yellow.

(Click for large)

2398139262_ec31f23cea.jpg

The bridge over Deception's Pass.

2398140460_707e13590b.jpg

2397308891_8168b8940d.jpg

2398140872_d08cddc354.jpg

Thanks... it's all shot with a 35 1.4L... I was keeping in mind those large format pictures of citiescapes that were slightly out of focus, which made the cities seem like miniature toys... I guess a tilt-shift lens does that now too.

I took Ducky to see his dinosaurs!

yea it does remind me of that tilt/shift lens making cityscapes appear miniature. i saw some stuff up last semester at one of the chelsea exhibits of this photog. who took shots of the niagra falls in large format w/ tilt/shift. i can't recall his name rite now but they were amazing shots.

i wanna see dinosaurs too :(

I was going through some old pictures from last year's WRC and thought a few of you guys might enjoy these.

http://www.mustangmods.com/ims/u/2675/6175/190710.jpg

http://www.mustangmods.com/ims/u/2675/6175/189718.jpg

http://www.mustangmods.com/ims/u/2675/6175/189712.jpg

Sorry, I refuse to resize and reupload.

Yay for the bigma.

Anyone have advice for shooting a stage show?

There's this Pilipino Culture Night @ my alma mater that let me have full access to their stage show. I'll be shooting fast motion dances, under stagelights and using 3 primes: 24mm, 50mm, and 16mm full frame fisheye... all fast. I've memorized some of the choreography enough to be able to get myself right in the middle of the action (on stage) to take shots during their stage runthroughs this coming Saturday. I've got a vague idea to keep an eye out for silhuettes... using the fisheye to get action/portrait shots and etc. But I'm burnt out mentally from attending their 5pm till 5am practice sessions every night this week.

I think I need a few good galleries to give me some ideas on how I should approach this situation, thanks for the help guys.