ETERNAL 811 Contest 10/10/10 - 12/12/12

beatle

really for 2)? i didnt know that the size could be changed since they were made to measure.

Yes, since any change he is going to make is only one day after preorders close, he should be early enough so that it wouldn't be a problem.

Plus, Gordon told me that there was a good chance that some additional pieces will be made beyond strictly what is preordered.

I think I will order a 33, since this is my skull size. Or do you think I can size down one for a slimmer fit? I fit into a sammie 5000bk 31 if that helps...

my mistake

i wear my evisu size 29, but i guess it doesnt matter. im a 28

depends on how you're sizing them, but i would say if 29 evisu is your TTS eternal 28 should be TTS or maybe even a size bigger... i've never tried on eternals before but i have tried the no.1 denim on before and they run a size smaller than tagged post-soak. just going with the eternal measurements on the BiG website i think 28 would be just right for you!

Apologies in advance for the annoying size question..... I wear w34 in Sams and got a w33 in the Warehouse 660. Would a w34 be what I need in these?

I wear 33 in WH660, 35 in s710bk, guess I'd be a 34 in other samurai cuts, I'm leaning towards a 36 in Eternal rather than a 34. My WH660 and samurai are pretty slimfitting though.......

So I went with my skull 5010xx size, 34. Will the top block (other than the waist) be roomier? Looks like it will by the measurements. But I'm debating changing to a 36 for more room, I'm kinda sick of slim / skinny denim.

is 39 inseam really necessary?!

seems like a bit of a waste to me tbh....

I'm going to hem mine to 36.... 37 is probably sufficient for the majority of short people like me (6 feet)...lol

pretty sure 80% of us will need a hem

It shrinks to around 36" though. I'm 6'3" and I didn't hem.

Is the Eternal denim still as good as the 10th Anniversary series??

THIS is some really interesting denim. I haven't physically handled any Eternal denim other than these. Will it be like this? ;)

never handled the 10th anniversay denim but the 811 denim isnt streaky like that. im thinking they are completely different denims

what does your waist measure where the 710s sit?

I wear 33 in WH660, 35 in s710bk, guess I'd be a 34 in other samurai cuts, I'm leaning towards a 36 in Eternal rather than a 34. My WH660 and samurai are pretty slimfitting though.......

so I'm actually thinking of joining this one but not a 100% sure yet...

anyways...I'm wearing a 34 waist in my lvc1944 and in all of my nudies. ain't got other denim to compare to so how should i size these?

looking at the BiG-measurements (after wash!) for these i wanna know how BiG's washing their denim? At what temperature?...

I'm rocking 710s in size 29 and they fit just the way 710s were supposed to. If I want a bit of a slimmer fit on these would sizing down to a 28 be doable or would I just bust them right open?

I would recommend a 29..will be a lot tighter than ur sam's