Burgus Plus world tour

Flash

• 2 weeks later...

after so much inactivity, you guys must have been wondering where the fuck have they gone to. did i abscond with them? no i didnt but just in case there was anybody wondering, these were en route to me from medine (thanks for sending them out and paying for shipping to singapore) who sent them to me but i didnt get these in time before i left singapore for a holiday to sydney (where i am at now). so i had to get someone at home to post them to me and finally they are here now! couldnt be happier.

R1001537.jpg

got up in the morning to go to the local post office to pick these up. they were supposed to arrive yesterday but i didnt hear the bell so shit that! one less update.

R1001538.jpg

got these shipped with a bunch of other stuff that i needed but didnt bring! but you can see the tour jeans hiding in the top right.

R1001539.jpg

film camera, corter made camera case, burgus plus tour denim and sewing kit for repairs (overexposed).

so without further delay, here are pictures of the denim. colours aren't really that accurate but they're pretty close to the real thing. i tried.

front

R1001540.jpg

back

R1001542.jpg

backpockets

R1001546.jpg

a little bit of dirty from somebody's travels

R1001548.jpg

a little more at the sides but not to worry

R1001550.jpg

lovely leather patch

R1001551.jpg

some lovely roping going on at the hems

R1001552.jpg

exposed rivet at the coin pocket

R1001556.jpg

hidden rivet with bartacking

R1001561.jpg

top button

R1001553.jpg

tags

R1001560.jpg

signed pocket bags (right)

R1001558.jpg

lovely printed pocket bag done by aho! i only realised it said "world tour" today (left)

R1001559.jpg

of course something left behind by medine on his last tour! we all remember he visiting the H.D museum. now i have to figure out what to leave behind.

R1001557.jpg

no fit pics yet because i dont have somebody to make use of to take fit pics but my first impression is that they're lovely. a little wider at the hem than im used to, but im a converted fan of the top block and how they fit. very nice! for those who are curious about how they measure, measurements are included below. im a 27 in apc new cure, 30 in skull 5010xx 6x6, 30 in eternal 811, 29 in a nudie slim jim, 30 in PBJ xx-013 and xx-011 so go figure.

measurements

waist: 31.75 inches

inseam: 33.75 inches

front rise: 10.5 inches

back rise: 13 inches

upper thigh: 11.75 inches

knee: 8.5 inches

hem: 8 inches

longass post for now but more posts about what they are doing at the end of the day for me. see ya guys!

BURGERS! Back in action! With a lovely update to blow us all away! I'd like to know how medine got them dirty (it wasn't me I swear haha)....Needless to say I'm interested to see how they'll look on you and I'm hyped for your run!

Haha, yea that was me. I had them on a camping trip, im pretty sure that is from a sand stone cliff that over looks the rock river. I didnt bother to wash them, I thought ran could decide if he wanted to or not.

quick update here before heading to bed.

so today the package came and i mucked around learning the controls of the new camera and was excited about the tour jeans for a bit. not much of daylight was left but i went out with the gf and a friend to attempt to head out to a french restaurant for dinner but unfortunately we didnt make a reservation and they were fully booked. went to an italian restaurant just round the corner instead and i cant recommend this place more. best pasta i ever had in my life and the service staff were just excellent, making small talk along the way and trying to acommodate us even though they were fully booked as well.

pastabella was the place we went. fantastic service and food!

R1001570.jpg

had the entree of calamari which was the best i ever had, really chewy and coupled with the balsamic vinegar, it was amazing.

R1001574.jpg

i had ravioli with bolognese sauce and it was stuffed with bacon and mushrooms and chopped cauliflower

R1001577.jpg

gf had the seafood marinara

R1001580.jpg

friend had the seafood pasta

R1001578.jpg

after that we adjourned for the best gelato. i had milk and cookies with chocolate which was also coincidentally the best flavour and texture i ever tasted.

R1001581.jpg

went to catch the movie "Easy A" after that which featured Emma Stone. she was fucking hot in it and everyone should go catch it. not the best of plots but worth it for the eye candy ;)

of course how could i end the day with no fit pic. here is one, not the best since it was already so late btu just to get a gist of the fit. goodnight sufu, thanks for reading!

R1001565.jpg

Man, my food posts probably aren't going to be this jammin, I'll try to get a few in, but the eating where I'm at is ok at the best of times, and/or I am a busted poor student.

None the less, the tour rolls on. Go burger tour, go.

i dont eat great food all the time though. only cos im on a holiday. i usually have simple and cheap fare but try to photocop them to make them look tastier. your run of the tour will be great.

so today was one of those laid back days where you sat around and not do much, so i decided to put in some hard work into repairing loose threads on my skull 5010xx 6x6 that i usually wear. the great thing i love about them is that it fun as hell to be constantly repairing (can be annoying as fuck sometimes too though) them since it feels more personalised. kind of. so heres how they looked like before:

R1001562-1.jpg

the patch was a little fucked up as you can see, almost to the point of coming off (not really but trying to inject a little drama here) so i decided to patch it up with my great k-mart kit.

R1001585.jpg

fuck yeah, i've got blue and black polycore thread and yellow cotton thread all around the patch. #badass.

R1001583.jpg

the view from the back looks pretty fine. happy with my handiwork.

R1001563-1.jpg

just below the crotch area. the chainstitch seems to be unravelling due to fatass eating.

R1001586.jpg

time to patch that shit up as well!

by the time i was done, it was way past lunch time and it was time to head out a bit for lunch at an indonesian eatery around the corner called "shalom" where they served traditional indonesian food. it was mighty spicy and i swear it worked up a fucking sweat and burned through my stomach.

R1001596.jpg

a testament to how spicy it as

R1001597.jpg

yet another one. im not shitting you guys. it was fucking hot it burned my scalp.

R1001598.jpg

this is something they call "bakso" but loosely translated to oxtail soup. this is not a spicy dish thankfully.

promptly decided to head down to a sale with the girlfriend after that at The Galeries Victoria where they had a sale going on at this place called "Incu". shit sucked really because of the poor crowd control and all, almost 500 people queuing to get in but i heard they had good menswear on sale. they stock typically brands like our legacy, apc, lyle and scott, opening ceremony, vanishing elephant and a few others. pity we left after an hour of queuing though.

got the gf to grab some fit pics for me:

R1001614.jpg

R1001615.jpg