What are your jeans doing today?

ninetynine

• 1 month later...

paris_zpsa0ae0184.jpgDSCN1831_zps59bdc345.jpgDSCN1833_zps74d03a01.jpgDSCN1863_zps55cb70a3.jpg

DSCN1888_zps8f16239a.jpg

I spent Valentine weekend in Paris this year.  Not feelin spending 9 euro on a beer, but no matter how you cut it, this city is going to hit your wallet.  So much to see and do, so it's always worth it.  I found some real nice 501s while shopping vintage.  Not my size, but really beautiful none the less.  

• 1 month later...

Decided that my new 710's needed a good bit of breaking in, so took advantage of the weather in England on saturday and dragged the Mrs off for a day in the Cheshire countryside.

Headed to the sandstone trail - basically a 35mile ridge of sandstone that splits the Cheshire plains.

Enjoying the view on the way up:

dHH5iVt.png

eqZJg23.png

Cue random fit shots...

OkxltHj.png

Tzyrhny.png

Found some interesting outcrops:

dIUgeL1.png

Which I was pretty sure my Sams wanted to see closer, so...

wG8vXts.png

And then finally reached the top.

The magnificently and most appropriately named:

iS8fokU.png

Also, while walking back my wife spotted something. Basically an old piece of rope with a branch stuck through it. We were hard pressed to decide whether or not it was a 'Darwin Trap' but both decided only an idiot would go anywhere near it!

aHnrBzl.png

Well, it would have been rude not to.

Please note the mawashi geri for added effect.

(side note: this does not clearly illustrate quite how far the ground drops away almost as soon as you take off. The kick was probably more to do with sheer panic at being some 40 feet above the woodland at that stage...)

• 3 weeks later...

Hanging at the Batu Caves in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.  I always love to see old temples, churches, etc when traveling.  They are usually cheap, if not free.  There is usually a history lesson involved, and lots of interesting art as well.  Can't beat that!

cop_zps3293f144.jpg

DSC_0150_zps26af4ed5.jpgDSC_0137_zpsb3701833.jpg

DSC_0222_zps1cf41d7b.jpgtowers_zpsd13d7dfc.jpgDSC_0109_zps08a6bacc.jpg

Edited by Davil

The Cycling Collegiate Road Nationals were held in Richmond this weekend, so I went out and took some pictures on my campus.

13935527427_ed75a8edd6_z.jpg

13935526147_76f1020f8d_z.jpg

14099035456_f21318a7bc_z.jpg

13935512259_799b3cecb1_z.jpg

I did edit the last picture so I was more visible, I was covered in shadow in the original.

^What's the jacket? Looks like some great evo. Would love to see some more details.

Jacket is a Rogue Territory supply jacket from the first run they did, 14oz cone. It's had almost daily wear for a year and a half. I'll try to get some pictures up in the jeans jacket thread soon.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...