A.P.C.

jeepster

Anything in APC that fits like this?

N&FxMomotaro Weird Guy Collabo 2, Size 32

34 - 35" waist

12.25 - 12.5" thigh

8.5 - 8.7" knee

7.5 - 7.85" leg opening

Idk if the Petit Standards in 34 can fit my fat thighs, and (based on the measurements) I think the New Standards that fit my thighs aren't tapered enough to my liking.

First time posting, first pair of raw denim too. Sorry for the crappy phone pics. Have had them for about a year and a half, probably closer to 14 months of wear. Soaked a few times, actually washed once I think...

tumblr_m0frcaM7Fl1qfimawo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m0frcryflA1qfimawo1_500.jpg

Edited by xerrox

Hello, it's my first post, i'm asking for help. I want to buy a pair of raw APC black, but the official website doesn't purpose these. There are "faux noirs" pairs, but no blacks one. I wonder if "faux noir" is just a new name for the black raw ? Some website like TBS have two black models difference :

http://www.tresbienshop.com/brand/apc/petit-standard-black-1

http://www.tresbienshop.com/brand/apc/petit-standard-faux-noir-1

So what's the real difference between these ? Are the "faux noir" a raw/selvage pairs too ? (will they "evaluate" with age ?) Are they as thick as the indigo (so should I take the same waist).

Sorry for all these (stupid) questions, but I'm lost in here !

Superbuick3: I think the vertical lines have to do with the stiffness of the denim. My N&F 22oz, which is very rigid, has a lot of those vertical lines in the 'valleys' of the honeycombs. They sort of formed as a 'reverse-crease' when the combs set and you straighten your legs in a standing position. Or at least that's my explanation.

Does anyone know if the APC stores still run the butler exchange program? I really need to trade in my old pair. Thanks!

Yes. I traded mine about couple months ago at the West Hollywood Boutique.