A.P.C.

jeepster

i have a pair of new standards size 27 that i've been wearing for a little over 3 weeks. the fit is perfect, but ive been wearing them for around a month and they still haven't stretched to wear they don't get uncomfortable and leave marks after a couple hours of wear. i don't wanna size up so i'm hoping they'll stretch out more. true waist is around 31" where i wear my jeans. help?

Today i got my order,new standard size 34 but fits me like baggy(i have thin thighs and ass) :unsure: ....

If replace it with petit standard the problem fix ormay go one size smaller to new standard?

Thank you.

Edited by Gian

Today i got my order,new standard size 34 but fits me like baggy(i have thin thighs and ass) :unsure: ....

If replace it with petit standard the problem fix ormay go one size smaller to new standard?

Thank you.

petit standard won't help you because they're no smaller than new standards for the top half. They just taper a lot more so they're skinnier from the knee down. Sounds like you wanna size down the ns more. Hows the waist on the 34's?

34 is hardly fat. In any case no matter what waist size you are if your legs/ass are smaller than other people with your waist size it'll be baggy. The waist isn't the only thing that changes in different sizes you know. . .

Go try them on if you can and find a size that fits how you'd like on your thighs and ass - then buy that one without worrying about the waist.

My height is 1.92m and my weight is 89kgr.As for the waist i can go one size down but no more.

The problem is that my legs,thighs and ass are thinner compared with the rest body so only the slim fit compliments me..

All the other styles fits me baggy and i hate this.

The NS thighs looks huges on me thats why asked about the ps,

Also i prefer the lower rise to minimize the thin ass prtoblem.

Should go to PS size 33?

Thank you for the help!

Edited by Gian

I usually go for size 33-34. I tried some size 30 PS on today and they were skin tight, especially around the thighs (I could just barely do the top button up). Is this the correct size?

Thank you <3

I recommend you choose by picking the size which you feel most comfortable with in the thigh. Typically on the Petit you see people sizing down 1 or 2. I sized down one because I preffered the thigh fit - and I prevented excessive streching in the waist by wearing a belt. If you don't want to wear a belt - choose a size that you cannot button up completely. The denim does stretch so you will be able too very quickly,

My height is 1.92m and my weight is 89kgr.As for the waist i can go one size down but no more.

The problem is that my legs,thighs and ass are thinner compared with the rest body so only the slim fit compliments me..

All the other styles fits me baggy and i hate this.

The NS thighs looks huges on me thats why asked about the ps,

Also i prefer the lower rise to minimize the thin ass prtoblem.

Should go to PS size 33?

Thank you for the help!

The petit is only thinner from the knee down - one size down will probably fix your problems and the Petit does have a much lower rise. I personally am a big fan of the petit so I'd recommend you size down one and switch to the petit if you are okay with the below the knee fit.

I recommend you choose by picking the size which you feel most comfortable with in the thigh. Typically on the Petit you see people sizing down 1 or 2. I sized down one because I preffered the thigh fit - and I prevented excessive streching in the waist by wearing a belt. If you don't want to wear a belt - choose a size that you cannot button up completely. The denim does stretch so you will be able too very quickly,

Cool, thanks.

This is size 30, what do you think?

Kq5Er.jpg

Guest estoybien

Sorry to beat a dead horse but I need some help sizing on NS.

I wear a 32 in Uniqlo, washed RRL, unbranded tapered, should I get NS sz 30? Thanks in advance.

Sorry to beat a dead horse but I need some help sizing on NS.

I wear a 32 in Uniqlo, washed RRL, unbranded tapered, should I get NS sz 30? Thanks in advance.

If you can't try them on - yes, this is absolutely the size you want. If you can try them on (Barney's has APC's a lot if one is near you) look for the fit that you like in the thighs (and rest of the leg) and buy that fit without worrying very much about the waist size. (this will be between 1-3 sizes down for 999 out 1000 people).

Cool, thanks.

This is size 30, what do you think?

Kq5Er.jpg

This looks like a good fit - you will probably want to wear a belt since you can already button it up - it will prevent the jeans from stretching past the size of the belt.

This looks like a good fit - you will probably want to wear a belt since you can already button it up - it will prevent the jeans from stretching past the size of the belt.

Do you really think that the belt will prevent stretching?

I have another experience...

Do you really think that the belt will prevent stretching?

I have another experience...

Yes - yes it will. Only in the waist band but the rest doesn't stretch much. As long as the denim cannot move past the point of the belt it cannot stretch. It may stretch slightly beyond the size of the belt but the belt will prevent significant movement past its size.

And of course it will stretch to the size of your belt. If the denim is at 29 and the belt is at 30 - figure a stretch of 30.25 - 30.5 final.

Edited by Bradapalooza

Thanks guys :) !

Do you get these hemmed. Or in my case, would you have them hemmed?

Most don't. Stacks have been a fine look for a while. To make it look a little less slob you can do a single cuff and let it still stack (ala your right leg in the picture (left from our view - your right leg)). A double cuff pretty much only looks good if the rest of you is dressed up.

In your case I'd choose one of the first two options - I like the single cuff because there is still stacking therefore the look can be dressed up or down and the denim will be less likely to slide under your foot if you are rocking flipflops or barefoot.

can someone please help... my friend got gasoline on my new cures today and they're only a month old :sad: . Is there any way to get the gas or the smell out without washing out too much of the indigo?? and will the gas ruin the fade or fuck with the indigo?

it's my first pair of raw denim too.. go figure

can someone please help... my friend got gasoline on my new cures today and they're only a month old :sad: . Is there any way to get the gas or the smell out without washing out too much of the indigo?? and will the gas ruin the fade or fuck with the indigo?

it's my first pair of raw denim too.. go figure

Febreeze it and see what happens. If it still smells do ahead and do a soak (no soap). Cold or hot it doesn't matter but cold will minimize any shrinkage. Let it stay submerged for a few minutes - rinse with clean water - if it still smells fill up another bucket with fresh water and resoak/rinse. You don't want to do a long 30-40 minute soak like people normally do because your whole goal is just to get the gas as diluted/rinsed out as possible.

It might mess with the fade or indigo but I doubt it will cause them to be ruined at all - probably come out more kickass in fact.

I think the 30's look good on you. The legs on a 29 will feel considerably tighter. They would stretch but if you like the way the 30's look pick those because the 29's would be skin tight (which is a fit that also looks good - but very different than the look of the 30's)

Edited by Bradapalooza

Keep - that doesn't look like you sized down three - that looks exactly like a size down 2 for most people.

You'll be able to button that in ~ a week max.

This is exactly the common recommendation for how the waist should look on a typical APC fit when you first get them.

And why are you asking about inseam shrinkage? Planning on hemming?

It's typically not much on sanforized denim - figure about 5% max typically closer to 3%.

On size 29 and lower your inseam is stated to be 34 or 35 - so as much as 1.5 inches but much much much more likely to be a little under an inch. Half an inch to an inch is normal.

Edited by Bradapalooza