usa :: new york :: general

Analyst

man don't front like money is no object and then say you're on the same peasant status as the rest of us. if you want a studio look forward to 1600ish. just get a bedroom with a bunch of other art school bros, just like you bro, drink tecate bro, grow a mustache and listen to justice bro.

brooklyn is your best bet, suck it up.

Whos fronting like money is no object? Money is an object. Im broke.

Im sorry, I dont know what tecate, mustaches or justice bros is. im from the westside so i don't get that.

i drink water girl, i grow gardens with my own spices and listen to john cage girl. and i tan and shave everything too. well, i have someone do it for me.

all while sitting in the Salamba Kapotasana position. ya heard...broseph.

man don't front like money is no object and then say you're on the same peasant status as the rest of us. if you want a studio look forward to 1600ish. just get a bedroom with a bunch of other art school bros, just like you bro, drink tecate bro, grow a mustache and listen to justice bro.

brooklyn is your best bet, suck it up.

i mean if youre willing to live in a "bad" part of brooklyn you can still get lofts for a couple hundred a month but theyre completely barebone and only exist because the factories cant be bothered with the official restrictions and would rather get a little bit of money without any hassle. upside is that you can build whatever you want inside them. downside is that the city can kick you out whenever they feel like it because it's entirely illegal.

there won't be any "artists" in that part of town though. it will pretty much just be inhabited by "minorities" who don't "care" about art and "things like that". also won't have any "authentic parties".

Really? If I could get a shitty loft for a few hundred, hell 5 hundred...I don't give a damn where it's at. Don't know how to find them though. or where to look. Whats the possibility of the city actually kicking me out?

i mean if youre willing to live in a "bad" part of brooklyn you can still get lofts for a couple hundred a month but theyre completely barebone and only exist because the factories cant be bothered with the official restrictions and would rather get a little bit of money without any hassle. upside is that you can build whatever you want inside them. downside is that the city can kick you out whenever they feel like it because it's entirely illegal.

there won't be any "artists" in that part of town though. it will pretty much just be inhabited by "minorities" who don't "care" about art and "things like that". also won't have any "authentic parties".

i live in queens, rego park, the place ain't exactly poppin but its a good neighborhood and my moms was renting out the first floor for a G. she even lowered it to 750 when one of the roomates left. u ain't lookin right

edit: unless queens ain't stylin enough for u that is

so where did your moms post the ad? i must have missed it.

i live in queens, rego park, the place ain't exactly poppin but its a good neighborhood and my moms was renting out the first floor for a G. she even lowered it to 750 when one of the roomates left. u ain't lookin right

edit: unless queens ain't stylin enough for u that is

kind of funny that ProfMonnitoff was the one that started the whole "authentic" stuff. who even uses that word anymore? you? canadian...

and no, believe me, nyc is clean compared to l.a. rudy did a nice job with that. those "authentic" gang members, trannies and crackheads in ny have nothing on the west. believe me. besides all the trash on the damn sidewalk. need to clean that shit up.

kind of funny that ProfMonnitoff was the one that started the whole "authentic" stuff. who even uses that word anymore? you? canadian...

and no, believe me, nyc is clean compared to l.a. rudy did a nice job with that. those "authentic" gang members, trannies and crackheads in ny have nothing on the west. believe me. besides all the trash on the damn sidewalk. need to clean that shit up.

print out the first post you made and put it in a drawer. look at it again in one year.