Nudie Jeans

arcanum

Break in?! depends what u mean break in...

if u mean for it to stretch enough to be at the optimum level, it could be a week,

if u want it to have mild fading, a bit longer, and if u want them fully destroyed then maybe a year!

JUST WEAR THE JEANS, and don't worry about how long it will take, coz its just so much more fun actually wearing them!

playboy is confusing "sanforize" with "sanitize". Nudies and APC require none of the above.

I'm aware of difference between "sanforize" and "sanitize". The jeans are second hand and lightly worn, so I need to sanitize them from the previous owners' sweat and dirt. So can I soak them for a bit without screwing up the indigo dye? Thanks

I'm aware of difference between "sanforize" and "sanitize". The jeans are second hand and lightly worn, so I need to sanitize them from the previous owners' sweat and dirt. So can I soak them for a bit without screwing up the indigo dye? Thanks

just jizz on them shits a few times.

honestly, you need to have a feel for yourself. if you feel that they're a good fit, and are decent quality, than you should be fine. nudies aren't quite known for their quality, but im sure that those selvedge drys would last you a long time. i personally bought them for the back pockets, not mainly for quality.

still doesnt compare to other brands like samurai, skull, etc.

When I googled "sanitize jeans", my joke about soaking them in bleach and spraying with lysol is the first thing that comes up. I'm gonna fuck people's shit up for dayzzz...

If you are really concerned about ball sweat and dirt, soaking won't do much to kill off bacteria / cooties. You could freeze 'em for a while and that should kill off some funk, but I'm not really sure from there?

how long does it take for black thin fins to beak in?

I wore mine really hard, they were my work jeans for about 8 months, and they had had about 4-5 months of wear before that, and the don't have a contrasted fade at all. I did wash them more than most people wash their nudies (4 cold washes total). I'll get some pics for this thread maybe, but there isn't anything noteworthy!

How about those LAB nudies, i wish they weren't so overpriced or i'd definitely get a lab 3 joe.

One of the more interesting ones I've found is the lab 9 grim tim. I really love the rich blue on this pre-washed, and its probably only one of the few prewashes i've seen that i'd wear.

grimtim9.jpg

I wore mine really hard, they were my work jeans for about 8 months, and they had had about 4-5 months of wear (off and on) before that, and the don't have a contrasted fade at all. I did wash them more than most people wash their nudies (4 cold washes total). I'll get some pics for this thread maybe, but there isn't anything noteworthy!

nudies3.jpg

nudies2.jpg

nudies.jpg

these probably would have come out great if they didn't get washed at 2 months in. I think they were washed every three months actually, give or take.

Lab 3 Joes aren't that pricey, Cultizm has them for a decent price. Pretty awesome jeans.

Well they retail for $450 here in AU, and with the shitty AU exchange rate they work out to be about $390AU. I bought the straight svens selvage from revolve for only about $220AU

well i have some Slim Jims in the Ecru Embo style that are fitting rather skin tight in the thighs and waist. I was told to size down 2 by the stupid cashier since he claimed that there would be stretching. So will these stretch to the point where i can fit them? I sized down to a 27. I'm a 29 true waist, but i play sports and have some bigger thighs.