Nudie Jeans

arcanum

anybody have any recommendations for a slim cut jean with a dropped yoke like the thin finn?

i've got copious amounts of buttocks so any normal yoke jeans look foolish unless sagged to a ridiculous degree.

uhhh why not just get the thin finn??

already got a pair coming up on a year's worth of wear, i wanna try and break in a new pair of something else come fall.

i've been debating between upsized rakers from ande or waiting till the SExI drops in september, but i haven't found too many other options.

holy shit, the pbj grimm tim comparison reminds me of photographs of andre the giant standing next to normal people

its not even just that it has a longer inseam, it looks so much bigger in every dimension except for maybe the waist]

it was before initial soak, but somehow, the fit is still looks good, not that big in me, anyway, GT is size 27, PBJ is 28...

definitely even stevens. go and buy ESBB, they are fantastic. ;)

from the fit pics ive seen of the ES, its definitely worth checking out.

but im trying to expand my denim horizons if you will, looking for another brand. might check out some KMW's, but i was something with a bit more taper.

IMG_1482.jpg

my TFDS ;)

nice, wash info?

that's exactly what i want mine to be,

fs: 28x32 nudie thin finn dry stretch. $110 obo, pm me

I like the Thin Finns, but they just weren't my style. i was looking for something slim but looser. If anyone's interested, feel free to PM me. I wish I could've gotten my hands on some Grim Tim's though, but I went with APC New Cures.

The 2009 Nudie Jeans Contest.

This is a contest put together by Nudie Jeans themselves.

They've picked a handful of Nudie retailers across the world and each retailer must have ONE person wear a pair of Slim JIm Dry Japan jeans for exactly six months starting August 1st, you'll get the jeans free of charge to wear.

After six months Nudie will pick a winner and give them a free trip to Italy paid for by Nudie.

Self Edge is one of the retailers which was picked (only about 8 total in the US) so we're looking for somebody to make us proud and win a trip to Italy. You must be within the Bay Area. If you don't have a Superfuture account please email us at denim @ selfedge.com

We need somebody within the next week, who's down and why?