Nudie Jeans

arcanum

my friend's nose bled on his nudies!

theres only like a couple drops but he's trippn.

is there a thread about taking blood out? without washing them? or should he just leave it..?

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=9637

this question is completely for opinions.

I'm 6 1/2 months into my APC New Standards and my parents bought me a pair of Nudie Slim Jims for my birthday on friday. Should I try to wear my APC's and the Nudies, or should I just return the nudies and wait a while to get Imperial Dukes or Flatheads?

return the nudies and get dukes or flatheads

found some old nudies while cleaning up the closet. both have been worn daily for, i dunno, maybe a year both. fit on both of these was baggy as hell and not even knowing what "raw" denim was back then, i basically washed them every time after i wore them. i guess this is why there's no honeycombs or high contrast fading.

pics are taken with crappy point and shoot so bear with me and try to disregard my dirty dishes.

tapered regular ralfs

rr_etu_pieni.jpg

rr_taka_pieni.jpg

rr_takatasku_pieni.jpg

odd creases next to the right back pocket.

rr_viikset_pieni.jpg

baggy bjorns

bb_etu_pieni.jpg

bb_taka_pieni.jpg

bb_viikset_pieni.jpg

bb_koytta_pieni.jpg

ropezzzz

@RyanF: although they are kinda baggy for finns, they look great on you still.

thanks...i like the fit...dont think i would describe them as "baggy" at all though...theyre tight to the calves and far from loose anywhere else haha

definitely not as skinny fitting as yours, but youre a 26, correct? so yours are naturally gonna look much skinnier just cause theyre 3 sizes smaller

those were pre-wash anyway...at least the Ralf

fuck, i think you're actually correct. on closer inspection (as in reading the tags) those ralfs are actually straight svens and i guess they are a prewashed model called "blue soul" and i can't be sure about bjorns either since they have some model name at the same place where them svens.

my memory ain't the same that it used to be, i coulda sworn both were raw when i bought them. sorry for the confusion.

mine is 27 in tfodee which i sized down one from my true waist.

hm.. they dont look tght at all from the pic, maybe it is the pic tho.

but seriously man i love the way they look especially from the knee down, nice stacking too.

:)

thanks for the props!

not sure what youd define as tight, but im willing to bet is the picture that makes them look like that...when i get the chance, ill take a couple pics in a full length mirror because they definitely fit snug to the leg the whole way down

@RyanL = try your luck in mynudies.com then. :)

@Paean = looking great!

ehh actually i think im just gonna keep em...doubt 1 size down will improve my fit that much and i dont feel like dealing with the hassle of selling/rebuying

Thin Finn Dry Ecru Embo when I first got them:

288bdyx.jpg

Now after about 6 months of wear and 2 washes (I had to wash them both times, I couldn't do anything to get the smell out. I think organic jeans just smell terrible at an extremely fast rate).

2quhkqe.jpg

fxtvb.jpg

6jf2uo.jpg

Nothing super special, but I finally got these jeans to turn BLUE. They were so dark when I got them.