Made in the USA

TTM

I think this category of denim & clothing deserves its own thread.

Have any great items made in the USA and want to show it off?

Despite the temptation, which companies chose to keep it local?

Who is working hard to produce products that embody the values and traditions of past generations?

Which brands wear a 'made in the USA' tag like a badge of honor? (Which brands cause you to see it as a warning sign?)

Inspired by this post... http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=2234071&postcount=1000

Left field is all made in the USA (NY to be exact). I believe they use some Japanese fabrics, but construction is all in NY.

LVC still makes some stuff in the states... right?

Rogue Territory, Rising Sun, and Raleigh Denim are others.

I like this thread.

edit: Oh yeah, and ALDEN.

I thought Viberg was canada.

Farm tactics... google search them. Everything made in usa they're gonna blow the fuck up when the full line drops in the fall. Super affordable as well.

Saw the pictures on the Craft blog and am super excited for this line. The made in USA brand that I'm currently most excited for is Rogue Territory. Karl uses fantastic fabrics and hardware and the construction is some of the best I've seen. On top of that he prices his shit extremely well. Can't wait to see the line grow and expand some more.

I only own one Left Field product but their branding is great and the sweatshirt is super comfy... will definitely be buying more from them.

Not really related to the superdenim forum but I was disappointed to hear that Patrik Ervell moved his production outside of the US, the shirts I've owned of his had incredible fabrics, some beautiful linens and one of the best oxford materials I've felt and the construction was very good as well.

Akuma, that Farm Tactics stuff looks awesome!

Also, my Levi's Capital-E Eco Twisted Slouch

100% Organic cotton, Made in California.

P1010076.jpg

P1010078.jpg

The entire 3sixteen line is now made in the US.

Also, i love Langlitz (made in Portland since '48), currently scheming on which jacket to have made for myself.

i dont feel like reading the rest so heres some; alden, left field, LVC, mister freedom, the hillside, chippewa

Round House Overalls are the bee's knees for US-made bibs and hickory stripes.

http://www.round-house.com/index.html

Whoa, I have never heard of these dudes. I learn something every day... well almost every day.

Not all Carharrts sold in the US are made in the US. There are some outlets which only stock USA union-made clothes, however. [source]

Also, Tellason jeans are made of Cone denim in NC, then cut and sewn in SF.

Word to WESCO boots. I have coveted a pair for a long time. Forever-Boots.

I think all of the Woolen Mills stuff from Woolrich is made in the US.

Also Crescent Down Works...

This thread necessitates a shout-out to the UNIONMADE store in SF. Though not everything in the store is USA-manufactured, a whole heap of it is, and they are the sweetest guys ever.

Oh, and if you need a knife, Benchmade or Chris Reeve's Sebenzas are hard to beat.