visvim s/s10

martynyarrow

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guess I'm the only one that thinks these are legit. They are FBT 2s, and they should have the pin holes on the toe box like that.

I agree, those look legit. I have a pair of FBT 2's myself and can't see anything in those pics which would indicate that they are fake.

edit: btw IMO FBT 2's are still the best looking of all the various FBT incarnations that Visvim has put out. The cross-stitching plus the grid pattern or whatever you call it on the toebox sets em off.

I never realized there were 2 versions of the FBT2, I have this version with the different seam around the upper and extra tassels on the skirt. FWIW these have always been more comfortable to me than my Shamens:

zoom_p1.jpg

can someone help me out?

i have size us7(7.5) that's 25.0 (25.5) which is us woman 9. i bought us8w kiefers (i was able to try them on) and they fit.

after looking at visvim.tv i found that there is new visvim sizing. christos S=us8-9, XS-us7w. does that stand for us7w which is supposed to be 24.0cm?

(same question regarding the skagways).

any help is welcome.

anyone know how, a bearfoot, americana-deck and logan lo's supposed to fit?i have a size 9 us bearfoot and americana-deck, they're a tad too tight for me, but the logans in us 9 looks like us 10, should i size down for logans and size up for bearfoot?. somebody help me, lol.