visvim s/s10

martynyarrow

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did they check their other stores' stock for you? if you want something in particular they can get it shipped to tokyo within a couple days. pretty sure they didn't have virgils at isetan men's but worth a shout as well.

This was like my 40th time at this Visvim shop, i had them check all locations within the country for what i was looking for.

Also, Isetan only has white boy sizes left in the Virgil.

http://hypebeast.com/2010/05/visvim-fbt-bear-foot-shaman-folk/

:) Glad I held off buying the FBT Shamans.

Those are new? My wife has that exact model in that same color from S/S09.

they're the latest website offering, i think the americana was also rereleased that way.

Hey Ready, do you know if this web only (drawing names) is due to limited release ? or do you think they would also carry in-store ? im trying to look into now but just wondering what your thoughts were.

last 2 pairs of Visvim i got where at F.I.L. Hong Kong few years back and with Union NY done, hard to come up cleanly being in the states these days

for the record i was making the sauce, not eating. christos are unbelievably great house shoes - i don't wear sandals outside except maybe to take the trash out

That's some $$$$$ house slippers...

I wouldn't mind some christos for summer.

Hey Ready, do you know if this web only (drawing names) is due to limited release ? or do you think they would also carry in-store ? im trying to look into now but just wondering what your thoughts were.

the online drawing is some kind of raffle as far as i can tell, so i suppose inherently limited. i suspect everything they do that way is also offered through FIL if not global stockists but not sure.

That's sow $$$$$ house slippers...

this is true but i will almost certainly wear them more than any other footwear i own in the near to medium term. for the business end of the summer i have bape camo birks.

btw i wore the christos around the hotel with socks on, the ultimate azn look

because something is made in China doesn't mean it's of less quality than if it were produced in Japan.

The majority of the time it DOES. This is a FACT.

Maybe a decade ago but these days I doubt that there's that much of a difference in quality. It's the same machinery used, same processes and standards, only difference is where it's made.

Anyway i'd rather not get into a debate about something so trivial.