visvim s/s10

martynyarrow

This might sound dumb...but does anyone have instructions on how to use the visvim shoe care kit? I opened the kit held the cream on one hand and the lotion on the other....and then i thought "what the f*** next??"

If im not mistaken visvim were having a few sessions at either the tokyo or kyoto store on how to use it....

You're right. It does sound dumb.

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^SHIT!!!

I was going to Paris this summer and was lookin forward to seeing Visvim @ Colette =(

why? that's like the exact definition of price rape

Union LA just got the Virgil Captoe in, $1100 retail.

I'm so sad about this, i swear if they were just a BIT less i'd be buying them but i can't justify $1100 shoes.

i saw those in tokyo, they looked like they were going to be so expensive i didn't even bother to ask.

btw i checked out isetan men's - i was in a hurry so i used the phone for the english speaking operator to find out what floor they'd be on. i told the operator i was looking for "bees-a-beem-u" and she was like "you mean visvim? like v-i-s-v-i-m?"

lesson #1 - even when you think you have japan figured out, it always surprises you

You should edit rather than posting twice in a matter of minutes.

Apparently Visvim do email back :)

Can anyone remember the last true fitting Nomad and what season it's from?

EDIT - Found the great Dissertation on Discrepancy Sizing versus Practicality...top notch guide.

Now to find a XL or L 06 Paclite :(

How do Kiefers fit?

They fit great. Love feelin' the elk leather on my toes when I go commando.

EDIT - Found the great Dissertation on Discrepancy Sizing versus Practicality...top notch guide.

Fuck yeah it is.