visvim s/s10

martynyarrow

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think so.

If you're a 10 in Clarks DB, you should go for 11 in ISDT, fits small - wait, are you a US or UK 10? if you're a UK 10, definitely size up.

I'm a us10 in clarks, but us11 in other brands

you'll be fine

just don't expect to see hype gear sitting around in hype sizes

also stuff out in the showroom does not always represent their whole stock at hand. they tend to put stuff in the back when there isn't a sufficient size run.. and have stuff from older seasons back there that you can ask about. last time i went they said they had an elmendorf from an older season in a medium(?) and also busted out an old 28L black messenger. just don't be afraid to ask if they have any specific items you've been looking for, or what items they have in the back in your size.

also stuff out in the showroom does not always represent their whole stock at hand... just don't be afraid to ask if they have any specific items you've been looking for, or what items they have in the back in your size.

I too have bought older season stuff at FIL. Always a pleasure with the exception of their CC machine which can be iffy if you have a foreign card; bring cash.

Im guessing small is a hype size? Im thinking of flying ova for a quick shop.

Shoes, especially smaller sizes get gone quick, but I can't really speak for the clothes as I've never bought any retail.

you'll be fine

just don't expect to see hype gear sitting around in hype sizes

also stuff out in the showroom does not always represent their whole stock at hand. they tend to put stuff in the back when there isn't a sufficient size run..

thx dudes.... i've only ever been to the hk store which was basically cleaned out of all footwear.

hopefully they'll have a catalog handy cos i'm not up on those kooky names they give everything