Samurai Denim

Guest The Diplomatic Aristocrat

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think the main problem with these is that they are heavy 19oz denim and they heavier denims dont seem to shrink as much. i have to be careful how much/how hot i wash them also as i dont want them to bleed anymore than they have, especially if i want to sell.

i think the main problem with these is that they are heavy 19oz denim and they heavier denims dont seem to shrink as much. i have to be careful how much/how hot i wash them also as i dont want them to bleed anymore than they have, especially if i want to sell.

They've got plenty of indigo to go around...I wouldn't worry about that. But if you think they've got all the shrinking out of the way and they're still too big, then selling is probably best.

is a bit annoying really. a company as established as samurai shouldnt be having problems like this. i had to send back one pair at extra cost to myself and then the replacement pair didnt fit either as expected. now to sell im losing out yet again. disappointing.

size 35 710 soaked still for sale - 250bux shipped

is a bit annoying really. a company as established as samurai shouldnt be having problems like this. i had to send back one pair at extra cost to myself and then the replacement pair didnt fit either as expected. now to sell im losing out yet again. disappointing.

This is why I will either get some one-washed sams at Bears or hold off on the brand until they sort their shit out. I don't have the money, or patience, for random waist sizes.

Huh...that's strange. Sort of defeats the purpose of a rivet if it gives out before the stitching.

Anyway...I would glue it. I wouldn't use super glue though, unless there's a specific one for metal (doesn't super glue essentially melt the two surfaces and then bond them together?) I'm not a glue expert...but I'm sure there's one for metal out there.

Alternatively, send Toshiko an email ([email protected]) and ask her what to do.

my 710s i bought off of realmyth arrived today..figured id post some fit pics so here they are:

my waist measures 31.5" and these are tagged size 32"

they are from BiG and are lot 10

after the wash realmyth gave them they shrank to a 30.5"

DSC_0253.jpg

DSC_0256.jpg

DSC_0249.jpg

wish the inseam was a little longer but let me know what you think

my 710s i bought off of realmyth arrived today..figured id post some fit pics so here they are:

my waist measures 31.5" and these are tagged size 32"

they are from BiG and are lot 10

after the wash realmyth gave them they shrank to a 30.5"

wish the inseam was a little longer but let me know what you think

They are fully shrunk? were you going for a baggy look? My 5000s are tigher than those.

I've only had Gordon wash something once, and that was the USA model...which had TONS of shrinking left in it when I threw them back in the wash.

Wash hot, inside out, no spin cycle. You can always through them in the dryer too if you're so inclined.

oh really? i guess ill give em a hot wash then to get all the shrinking out of the way..if they are still to big for my liking ill put em up for sale.

should i use any detergent gimme?