Guest The Diplomatic Aristocrat

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what kind of jins are those?

210xj's

377r3222dsfasdfme7.jpg

One warm soak and about five days of wear.

I sized down one on these (painful), but they have stretched out perfectly now.

What model are this "these" you speak about, can't tell by the fit or the awesome arcz and tabzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

is a bit annoying really. a company as established as samurai shouldnt be having problems like this. i had to send back one pair at extra cost to myself and then the replacement pair didnt fit either as expected. now to sell im losing out yet again. disappointing.

size 35 710 soaked still for sale - 250bux shipped

percy,

what are the measurements on your thigh at crotch, im curious if the thigh is the same as what a 33 tagged would be or a tagged 35 with a half inch soak..

Back in the day before I knew much of raw denim, I bought a pair from Helmut Lang. The tag said "dryclean only"...so that's all I did.

One day I was walking down the street and stepped on a loose cobblestone and a big stream of mud splashed on me. I took them to the drycleaner, along with a cream coloured Prada shirt (I know). Apparently the jeans were cleaned in the same vat as the shirt.

The shirt came back covered in blue blotches and was forever ruined. :mad:

I feel like doin the same, buying a pair of 510 or 5000 and wearing them raw and never washing them < dry clean if i have to.

I don't get this at all. They're jeans. Part of the joy of jeans is that, no matter how nice they are, they're jeans. They're tough, they're durable, you can do whatever you want in them without worrying. I have some very cool clothing that I have to care about and be careful with, but I can't imagine jeans being in that category.