Samurai Denim

Guest The Diplomatic Aristocrat

Sizing down or up a one size is usually ok, but more than that -it usually seems like you got too big or too small jeans.

i sized down two from my natural waist and much of the rep ive received lately has been people saying how nicely they fit me :)

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the fit on those are like red monkey jeans to me dont get me wrong man but those are just way too loose

The front looks really baggy because front is pulled down a bit because of the low front rise on these...i like the fit, not in to nuthuggers :) I couldn't deal with anything tighter...thats why i just cold soaked them for about an hour when i first got them.

EDIT: btw, does anyone have pics of the S510 fit? I really need to put in my preorder for the S510XXAI-N

^^these don't fit you.

they frankly look like rodeo clown pants

rodeoclown-1.jpg

They do fit...if they were worn on my waist...but like i said i can't deal with the low rise...so i wear them at the hips...

and so guys can wear girls jeans but when they wear baggy jeans, they're rodeo clown pants LOL :eek: different strokes folks...i'm not the type of person who make fun of ppl on a msg board for something different...or in real life for that matter...and random peoples opinion don't affect me like most, so i'll leave the pics up so you can continue to "clown" :P and if anyone would be kind enough to post pics of the fit on some S510s it would be greatly appreciated :rolleyes:

Cheers!

I think its because the way you wear them looks really sloppy that you're getting the criticism. It's possible to have a relaxed fit and still look well composed. S5000, I think are supposed to be a slim straight sort of deal, cut to fit as such... Doesn't look so well being pulled off as a baggy fit --- but hey arcuates!

typical.... someone can't keep their mouth shut and ruin it for everyone else.

loose lips sink ships...from now on, im having the arc removed from all future purchases, for 4 reasons:

1. i dont want to give the schmucks@ levi strauss anything to beat their dicks over,

2. i dont want to falsely cross-advertise for them(i dont want anyone to mistake them as levis, and then give them more $$$.

3. i love toshiko, she's my geisha princess.

4. i also love the japanese girl @BIG who takes out the arcs and tab by hand.

PS: fuck levis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Guest Chocodove2

quoted for truth. she's totally really helpful, too.

depends on you man but for me i do size down cause i want the " jeans" but i dont wat that "baggy" look on them you get what i mean? anyways always size down on sam's 1 or 2 depends on you but for me 2 is the future....

when i bought my s5000vx from BiG... i was planning to get my true waist size (31) and hope that it will shrink to the 31 tag size after i do a wash/soak. But i talked to Gordan and he recommended a size 29 (raw measures 31) because it stretches up to 2 inches at the waist. lets just say the fit is probably the tightest on all my selvedge jeans (im new btw and somthing i need to get used to).

I heard that brother salaami, anyone want to form a anti-levis resistance group? pure hatred towards levis and anyone who is associated with levis in any way.

Team F:mad:CK LEVIS!

1.jpg

loose lips sink ships...from now on, im having the arc removed from all future purchases, for 4 reasons:

1. i dont want to give the schmucks@ levi strauss anything to beat their dicks over,

2. i dont want to falsely cross-advertise for them(i dont want anyone to mistake them as levis, and then give them more $$$.

when i bought my s5000vx from BiG... i was planning to get my true waist size (31) and hope that it will shrink to the 31 tag size after i do a wash/soak. But i talked to Gordan and he recommended a size 29 (raw measures 31) because it stretches up to 2 inches at the waist. lets just say the fit is probably the tightest on all my selvedge jeans (im new btw and somthing i need to get used to).

itll stretch and youll get used to it and itll be all for the better. like i mentioned, im a true 32 and my sams are size 30 and they fit like a dream, check the last couple pages in waywt/chat and see for yourself

itll stretch and youll get used to it and itll be all for the better. like i mentioned, im a true 32 and my sams are size 30 and they fit like a dream, check the last couple pages in waywt/chat and see for yourself

roger that DM is right size 2 down and youll love your jeans the more you wear em the more youll love em....

Edmond, quick question regarding 19 oz S710xxs, if I was after a similar fit to my one was size 34 Skull 5010xx 6x6, what size should I get the sammies?

i tried on sanforized 5010s in 30s just like my sams and they fit me nicely if that helps

your in luck tyro man! i have the skull 6x6 5010 non wash err fits my fine in a 34 (what i have) but a 33 will do snug but comfortable get me?

edmond

sammy s710xx 19oz. = 33

skull 50 6x6 non wash =34

you

skull 6x6 = 34

sammy s710xx 19oz. 33 <<<< follow this formula and youll be fine!

As promised, fit pics. S510xx 19oz. II. Soaked twice, hemmed twice. Tagged 36x36, currently 38ishx31

As jinx said, you chose the right cut. Hemmed twice? :)

I actually like the arcs, I demand arcs because thats a total desregarding of Levi's lawsuit. How can you own arcs? What about McDonalds?

also by the way edmond, I assume you soaked your sammies, after the soak what had a longer inseam, the skulls or the sams?

I have the same two pairs of jeans both in sz 30. Sammies are about one inch bigger and inseam is longer too. :)

I'm trying to figure out my Skulls 5010 size as well... Should I go for a 28 or a 29 for the 5010 6x6? I'm exactly 29 inches right above the hip, and 28 inches at the waist. The size 28 S5000VX fits me perfectly as I showed... what size would work for me? I'm leaning towards the 28 because I want a skinny fit.

With Samurai I never size down. I have both the 505xx and the 510xx both in my normal size. I just buy em, fire them in a 40degree wash and hey presto they fit perfect. Plus I have the added comfort factor of not having to squeeze into a pair of jeans for about a week just to stretch them out to your normal size....... Madness!!