Samurai Denim

Guest The Diplomatic Aristocrat

Haha what? Anime? I enjoy anime but I don't think I'd ever pay money for it. I ordered....

1 FH3001

1 IH 634 (for a friend)

2 Champion vintage remake sweats

1 KC's wallet and some mink oil

1 FH houndstooth shirt

I think thats it! Cant wait :D

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha what? Anime? I enjoy anime but I don't think I'd ever pay money for it. I ordered....

1 FH3001

1 IH 634 (for a friend)

2 Champion vintage remake sweats

1 KC's wallet and some mink oil

1 FH houndstooth shirt

I think thats it! Cant wait :D

Nice pickups. Which site did you go for the Iron Hearts? (Don't know if Works mail to Aus, and Saddlemen certainly don't).

I know rabid anime fans that would pay that much or more for original OAVs on laserdisk, and treble that amount for cells. :confused:

Yeah apparently he's real into nudies, espeically the RRDS. You should check out the nudie forums for more info on getting tickets.

Shit, I heard DJ was playing in some club in Stockholm, couldn't go then but I hope I get a second chance someday....

Nice package coming to your direction Cameland. You don't need to worry about customs and shit in far-side-of-the-world?

Well I heard hes played in europe 3 times before so maybe you could catch DJ in sweden.

My package went through customs today, I'll probably get it tomorow morning. I'm quite sure that if the package is under 1000AUD customs don't really look into it.

Uh...oh, Samurai natural indigo dye.

I just saw these on the Samurai site and wondered if somebody else might have already.

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.samurai-j.com%2Fcontents%2Fjeans%2Fs510xxai_n%2Findex.htm&langpair=ja%7Cen&hl=en&safe=off&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&prev=%2Flanguage_tools - Details (translated).

I like the sound of this - The ear part twists the gold thread and the silver thread in the red lame yarn and is packed, special has become [serubitsuchi] with luxurious gorgeousness. I don't think I've ever owned a pair of jeans that have exhibited "luxurious gorgeousness" before...

Good job I'm off denim until Christmas at least, because these are too tempting. The Samurai denim pen-case with red tab is a nice bonus too!

Americaya in shibuya does have the 710, but it's probably the most boring of the denim shops in my opinion.

I got my 710s at bears (shimokitazawa 下北沢), which i highly recommend if you want onewash. I didn't even know you could get sammies one wash till I went there, they're still stiff, but not as cardboard-y as new, and I don't have to freak out about whether they're going to shrink too much or not. They also have a crazy selection.

Other than that, you can't go wrong with Ueno. You just have to find Ame-yoko (should be a big sign near the station), and you can just wander around and stumble arcross any of the hinoya's (great service when i was there last summer, guy RAN to a different hinoya in ueno to grab me a pair of different size skulls just to try on.), Amerikaya's (way better than shibuya's version), or whatnot.

How long are you going to be here for?

I just saw these on the Samurai site and wondered if somebody else might have already.

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.samurai-j.com%2Fcontents%2Fjeans%2Fs510xxai_n%2Findex.htm&langpair=ja%7Cen&hl=en&safe=off&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&prev=%2Flanguage_tools - Details (translated).

I like the sound of this - The ear part twists the gold thread and the silver thread in the red lame yarn and is packed, special has become [serubitsuchi] with luxurious gorgeousness. I don't think I've ever owned a pair of jeans that have exhibited "luxurious gorgeousness" before...

Good job I'm off denim until Christmas at least, because these are too tempting. The Samurai denim pen-case with red tab is a nice bonus too!

It is just saying that the selvege is the redline selvege with gold and silver thread woven in with it, making it a, gorgeous and luxurious special type of selvedge.

(i just realized i have no idea how to correctly spell selvedge selvege)

I'm way too tempted by these, but at 42,000 yen they will ruin me. You have to order by the end of June, apparently.... oh I wish I was not so poor this month.

Are you ordering Beatle?

Nope ...I have to pass on this one. For various reasons...

Biggest issue is $$ - and the next conest coming up..

;)

And yes, I hate to say that, but I hate gold - in any variation..thus the buttons would be torture for me...

I´m a silver person...whatever that means

I wish they made the new natural indigo in the SO500XX cut.... I can't do the relax fit.

Dear John

S510XXAI-N is made of the denim with Natural Indigo 100%.

"N "means "NOBUNAGA ODA, he is a Japanese historical famous “SAMURAI "

*S510XXAI-N was dyed with natural indigo 100% with the way of rope

dyed.

In case of "KASE ZOME", the thread is dyed at all, into the center.

If you want to get the dark color by KASE ZOME,

the thread should be dyed by around 24times with natural indigo by hand,

it will get dark color, but,it costs incredible high.

In American way, "rope dyed" is not dyed into the center, you know.

Natural Indigo 100% is full of impure things. Because of the impure

things, it is said that it is impossible to be dyed with natural indigo

by rope dyed, and even if you did, it will not get dark color.

We removed the impure things from natural indigo, and get only density parts of

natural indigo. So, we succeeded to make rope dyed denim of dark color

with natural indigo.

S510XXAI-N is dyed with Natural Indigo 100% by rope dyed.

It is so big challenge and frontier (?)

It has been said that it is hard to get a dark color denim with

natural indigo and that it fades(discolor) slowly.

But, this denim, S510XXAI-N should be dark color and good discolor!!

It will be excellent.

Unfortunately, I will not get pre-order for jeans now.

So, Could you ask the Blue in Green or other shop?

Thank you

Sincerely yours.

Toshiko

thanxs for the post John.....