Samurai Denim

Guest The Diplomatic Aristocrat

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My baggy BK's just did a 3 hour hot soak, and is in the drying machine for the next 30 mins, Im a little worried about the machine part but i want full shrinkage!

Planning to soak again and air dry to bring some stiffness back.

I'll post pics of the fit after.

I just got in a pair of S0710xx 19oz in 29. They're un-soaked and measure 30 in the waist, and already the waist and crotch are pretty tight. Does this mean they won't fit once they've shrunk or will they strech back out quickly? I'd like to stretch them to a 30.5 or so in the waist after soaking but I'm wondering if that's possible.

wear them when they are still a bit damp from the pre-soak, and do a bit of stretching and bending in them. the 19oz. fabric is real hardcore from the start, and they will feel moreso after the first soak&dry. they are woven loosely, so they stretch to form rather quickly. if worn consistently, the once aggressively stiff denim will soften considerably. "don't worry,enjoy".

wear them when they are still a bit damp from the pre-soak, and do a bit of stretching and bending in them. the 19oz. fabric is real hardcore from the start, and they will feel moreso after the first soak&dry. they are woven loosely, so they stretch to form rather quickly. if worn consistently, the once aggressively stiff denim will soften considerably. "don't worry,enjoy".

sooo true from experience.. mine happened exactly like what he mentioned..

just soaked them. it started as a hot saok. then went cold. then went hot. and finished cold.

DSCF0030-1.jpg

i will let them dry in the shower tonite. and then probably put them on top of my garage in the morning.

Dude, does the bottle things leave some kind of marks or something when you're soaking? Because Im thinking of soak my jeans.

Sorry for OT