Samurai Denim

Guest The Diplomatic Aristocrat

also by the way edmond, I assume you soaked your sammies, after the soak what had a longer inseam, the skulls or the sams?

hey bud my skulls wer ever soaked their inseams are a 33 cause that time thats whats only available over at shnichi's which is just right for me..

the sam's yeah i soaked them ( not really) i showered in them hot shower and wore them while drying.. inseam shrunk for about errr 3/4 " then i washed them hot last month ( 4 months of wear cant stand the smell) they shrunk for another 3/4 inch or so give or take a bit

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the 5000s but i'm thinking getting a different pair with more room in the crotch and thighs because they are currently suffocating my balls.

Any suggestions as to which I should get?

I want something with an equal to or less of an opening than the 5000s. I was thinking of the 3000s but those look really wide in the thigh.

loose lips sink ships...from now on, im having the arc removed from all future purchases, for 4 reasons:

1. i dont want to give the schmucks@ levi strauss anything to beat their dicks over,

2. i dont want to falsely cross-advertise for them(i dont want anyone to mistake them as levis, and then give them more $$$.

3. i love toshiko, she's my geisha princess.

4. i also love the japanese girl @BIG who takes out the arcs and tab by hand.

PS: fuck levis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

im a little lost. was this recent? like do they still come with tabs and arcs and they just remove then when you buy them? sorry if its a dumb question but ive been searching for a pair of sammies with arcs and tab intact.. and if this is the case ill just order them from BIG

im a little lost. was this recent? like do they still come with tabs and arcs and they just remove then when you buy them? sorry if its a dumb question but ive been searching for a pair of sammies with arcs and tab intact.. and if this is the case ill just order them from BIG

AFAIK they remove them as soon as they arrive. Because it's illegal to sell them with them intact. meaning they aren't really likely to sell them to YOU as such.

Buy from rakuten, or contact Parachutes

AFAIK they remove them as soon as they arrive. Because it's illegal to sell them with them intact. meaning they aren't really likely to sell them to YOU as such.

Buy from rakuten, or contact Parachutes

chillout and thanks for clarifying it. i was thinkin of something i guess... but yeah cool.

Hey, question: I tried searching but couldn't really find the answer so I'm sorry in advance if it's been answered. What's the deal with the new Samurai sizing? It's an inch smaller, is that correct? If I order from 2nd is it likely to be the new sizing? I want to order the s5000vx. Oh, I wear 31 in 811 and 103. What's your call on the s5000vx size? THANKS.

Bump for my question re-post.

Hey, question: I tried searching but couldn't really find the answer so I'm sorry in advance if it's been answered. What's the deal with the new Samurai sizing? It's an inch smaller, is that correct? If I order from 2nd is it likely to be the new sizing? I want to order the s5000vx. Oh, I wear 31 in 811 and 103. What's your call on the s5000vx size? THANKS.

Bump for my question re-post.

I think all the lot 10 (2007) jeans are one size down. I sized down on my S710s and even though they've stretched out a bit, I really should have gone with my true waist of 34. I'll be sizing down one for the 510 instead of two later in the year.

I think all the lot 10 (2007) jeans are one size down. I sized down on my S710s and even though they've stretched out a bit, I really should have gone with my true waist of 34. I'll be sizing down one for the 510 instead of two later in the year.

i dont know about the sizing either. all i know is my 710s are lot 10 as well, i sized down 2 from my actual waist like normal, and they fit nicely.

i dont know about the sizing either. all i know is my 710s are lot 10 as well, i sized down 2 from my actual waist like normal, and they fit nicely.

ditto ! same as dino did 2 sizes down and they fit ok...actually nice

ditto ! same as dino did 2 sizes down and they fit ok...actually nice

I'm about the same height as Edmond but I think our builds are different. I had no problem with the waist sizing down one on the S710s, but the thigh size was brutal at the beginning. Especially after a luke-warm soak. I've since given them a hot wash, and though tight, at least this time round, it stretched out fast.

I'm about the same height as Edmond but I think our builds are different. I had no problem with the waist sizing down one on the S710s, but the thigh size was brutal at the beginning. Especially after a luke-warm soak. I've since given them a hot wash, and though tight, at least this time round, it stretched out fast.

ehey yeah ive got a very sad to say muscular body ( from being athletic) anyways... yeah they will have a tight thigh area after a hot soak but they will stretch out fast like what IJ said .. good luck!

whats the rule with sizing down with samurai? i want to get the 5000vx and i read a really old ass thread saying to size down two. I want a fitted look and im not exactly on the meaty side. i'm around 5"7 and 130 pounds. I normally wear a 28, would that mean i would go for a 26? (assuming they have a 26, i think i've seen it on a couple of sites). I want a fit similar to the SDA 103s except a little less roomy.

whats the rule with sizing down with samurai? i want to get the 5000vx and i read a really old ass thread saying to size down two. I want a fitted look and im not exactly on the meaty side. i'm around 5"7 and 130 pounds. I normally wear a 28, would that mean i would go for a 26? (assuming they have a 26, i think i've seen it on a couple of sites). I want a fit similar to the SDA 103s except a little less roomy.

You are about the same dimensions as me. Except I got the 5000bk rather then vx. I choose to get size 27(normally wear 28) and they are great! Heres the picture from a couple pages back. Size 27 fits perfectly on my waist with no belt. I think if you go 26 it'll be unconfortable at first but once stretched out should fit pretty well.

523446559_b9fd3453e3.jpg

You are about the same dimensions as me. Except I got the 5000bk rather then vx. I choose to get size 27(normally wear 28) and they are great! Heres the picture from a couple pages back. Size 27 fits perfectly on my waist with no belt. I think if you go 26 it'll be unconfortable at first but once stretched out should fit pretty well.

523446559_b9fd3453e3.jpg

oh sweet. i like the fit on yours except the thighs. looks a little bulgy. oh well. thats probably what i get for having no fat -__-

did you soak at all?

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=508644&postcount=565

28 down from a 29. But I have big thighs. The S5000VX fits me like a slim straight and they are lot 9 if that matters. Hot soaked twice.

ah, great fit. i think i'm just going to end up getting the 26, and wear them while they soak. i had a pair of 26 new cures, and holy shit my balls will never be the same....