Samurai Denim

Guest The Diplomatic Aristocrat

They don't look like they've stretched THAT much... Still look pretty tight to me.

they can look pretty tight still, but they do look a tad roomier now than the first set, and i dont know if you missed it or just ignored it, but he mentioned he gained like 10 lbs. take that into consideration and id definately say they stretched.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they can look pretty tight still, but they do look a tad roomier now than the first set, and i dont know if you missed it or just ignored it, but he mentioned he gained like 10 lbs. take that into consideration and id definately say they stretched.

Yes, they have obviously stretched. I just meant that they clearly haven't stretched to the point of being grossly baggy or anything. They're still clearly quite slim, and probably would be still if he had bought a size bigger. Either way, they look great, and as long as IJ is happy, I'm happy.

Yes, everyone is happy. Except for me, of course. Because I've got 10lbs to lose. I blame it on Aporto's chicken burgers. I should stop eating them all the time, but it's like they've mix crack into the chilli sauce or something. :(

There is definitely a case there. Aporto's going to pay your future denim! :)

So, if I want a fit of a modern 501, my best bet would be the 510?

I haven't tried modern 501's in 20 years so I don't know, but from those two 5000vx would be your modern straight jean. 510 is more like 40's - 50's cut.

*these have been in here before, but now theyve had a total of two soaks and one wash, therefor i think the fit has finally settled out. here they are at their slimmest over all, sorry for the poor picture quality

samurai s710 19oz size 30 (down two from an actual 32" waist) 6' 155 lbs

DSC02823.jpg

DSC02827.jpg

DSC02822.jpg

cross posted from the how jeans fit thread*

I love the pics..Chaos rules - but it works out..

that's my system anyway...

20070624_9af278134926e1c6725cK9wTIYaValru.jpg

i can picture a sufu tour through this place of about 20 to 25 sufu 'ers from around the world walking through the facility with a Samurai employee tour guide. "and this is where our shippments are brought in. each garment is looked over for quality assurance. please Kegan, no touching the denim."

A/W 2007 Samurai Indigo Hoody

IMG_0357.jpg

IMG_0358.jpg

and SAMURAI WORK BOOTS!

sick as shirt!

16220.jpg

that hoodie is so darn beautiful.

the jacket, if i remember correctly, is reversible. The inside is a satin lining with even crazier designs. i forgot where i saw some pics.

I'll probably be at BIG today..so I shall see what is good with the Anniversary/Samurai Party.

Also, on a semi-related note...if anyone wants a new pair of Jin's (the 110XJ's)...I just posted mine in the Supermarket.