Samurai Denim

Guest The Diplomatic Aristocrat

ok, im trying to figure this out... what are the slimmest sammies that are made. i keep hearing different models each time from dif. people. so with some finality to it - what are the slimmest, most silhouetted cut samurai offers? cause im gonna be @ BiG (NYC generally) this weekend.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I meant to email him. I still don't understand why you would need to know about the fits ahead of time, though.

saves time/effort

im a busy man

plus, its information that i'd liek to know, so no harm in asking.

well on BiG its says that S0505XXs which is now discontinued are the slimmest samurai model and thats probably coming from gordon. and under the S710XXs,

they say that is the same fit. so i think that is the slimmest fit.

^saweet! I bet those will be stiff!

maybe i did it wrong or something, lol, but they were way stiffer when i first got them. they are not nearly as stiff now.

DSC02596.jpg

i have that same phone!

I wasn't claiming that you had no right to know. I was just thinking that it would take a simple:

You: "Hi, (Blue in Green worker)! What would you say is the slimmest Samurai model?"

(Blue in Green worker): "Why that is a very good question, (you). The answer happens to be (slimmest pair).

well, i emailed them, so regardless, if i get a response or not, im going anyways. i just like to know what im looking for ahead of time - like i know im going to APC for a pair of NC and i'm going to barney's coop for CM, and im going to bobs tmr afternoon for some STF's to do yardwork in.

im unorganized in all other aspects.

well on BiG its says that S0505XXs which is now discontinued are the slimmest samurai model and thats probably coming from gordon. and under the S710XXs,

they say that is the same fit. so i think that is the slimmest fit.

i have that same phone!

yes, thug life is right s710xx is the slimmest cut samurai has, and they are the ones im wearing in that picture with the phone that thug life also has

got my s5000vx in a size 33.. cheers deadpan.

i was suprised to see silver in the selvedge, sorta sewed in or something..

damn they nice.

now im thinking of gettin a pair of s510xx.. should i size down on these or just buy true to size?

so gordon emailed me back, nice dude, gave me all the info i needed, and 710's seem to be the slimmest, but the SV500 and 500BK's are in the same ballpark, just a little wider leg opening and shorter rise. more likely than not i'm gonna buy a pair of sammies for myself at the end of the summer being that they are heavier denim. right now just some APC's and cheap-o raws somewhere... thanks for all the help everybody, ill come back to this thread when im an official samurai owner.

maybe i did it wrong or something, lol, but they were way stiffer when i first got them. they are not nearly as stiff now.

Nah thats just the way jeans are, eventually they'll get softer as the starch gets to experience wash & soaking regimes.

Is it true that the Japanese site will not ship to the US? Please PM with info don't post reply on the board wanna keep it on the DL -- I'm looking for the ones with the accurates. W32 L36 is my original size. Should I size up or down? I'll appreciate any info. Sites that will still ship to the US. Thanks.

Beautiful. I want to get the same combination of wallet and chain. As soon as I can get funding for it. They look so cool together! I forgot to mention I contacted Samurai about the soap and Toshiko was kind enough to help me out. Should ship out tommorow. Fantastic service!