Evisu is still loved!

benzak

Got a few more pairs of unworn beside these too,about 6 I think :eek: one really slim pair that I am going to sell as I don't even come close to ever fitting in but the details are interesting though, can post pics if anyone is interested ?

Post pic's of the slim pair Tek!

Thanks!

Slim Evisu - I'll edit this later when/if I can find what they are called.

They have what appear to have blue enamelled buttons and that little tag is an origami crane in a ziplock back.

They are way too skinny for me but the stitching on the rear pockets is rather nice and subtle.

I'm flogging these for a bloody good price if anyone is interested I'm open to all offers not hat I think I'll be getting any takers from Sufu however as they are W40 but are teeny tiny ! !

2556516731_384556846b.jpg

2557335240_ff9163cc77.jpg

2557343062_ba7cd082e2.jpg

2556520003_e63c659381.jpg

So there you go - for me a big no no.

But I reckon they'll fit someone a treat and a little different from most you see, they remind me in a way of Paul Smith red ears, I think because of the nature of the pocket stitch.

today i bought my first evisu in a thrift shop at a low price, it´s a 301, a slim fit

from a very heavy denim, can anybody tell me more about these 301s? when has it been made etc? in general i´m into lvc jeans, because i don´t like the arcuate paintning of evisu, but the quility of that denim is fantastic :)

today i bought my first evisu in a thrift shop at a low price, it´s a 301, a slim fit

from a very heavy denim, can anybody tell me more about these 301s? when has it been made etc? in general i´m into lvc jeans, because i don´t like the arcuate paintning of evisu, but the quility of that denim is fantastic :)

301 hmm I dont know did you buy it in berlin?

wo hast du sie gekauft p&c ?

I'd liked to know if the quality difference is great between "old Euro" denims (2002-2004) produced in Italy and the new jeans produced over the last few years ?

I have quite a collection that I'd liked to sell but I don't know the value... I know it has greatly lowered, unfortunately.

cheers again folks, always nice to hear positive comments ! :o

LC - as for the beard, I cut it off the other day but am now growing it back, my girlfriend likes me better with it, and it feels odd without the hair !!!

I suit the rougher look better - don't feel right being clean cut.

Tek,

Nice jeans and great fit. I was wondering if that is wall paper on the wall or is that painted, because it looks awesome!!!

Aha - I wondered if someone might say something, it is Cole & Son from their contemporary collection called Lily I believe, I have the trees in another bedroom - next fit pick will be taken against that wall ! Not too pricey, about $90 / £45 per roll.

Have a look here of a room in that paper (ours is a different colour). Thanks for the kind words.

black-white-apartment1.jpg

Aha - I wondered if someone might say something, it is Cole & Son from their contemporary collection called Lily I believe, I have the trees in another bedroom - next fit pick will be taken against that wall ! Not too pricey, about $90 / £45 per roll.

Have a look here of a room in that paper (ours is a different colour). Thanks for the kind words.

black-white-apartment1.jpg

I simply love it man! it would go well with my Asian Themed Decor.

Great Taste In Jeans and More. Signs of a true lover of beauty in everything!

No Homo! For The Haters!