Evisu is still loved!

benzak

I emailed them, they replied sayin that only their preset list of countries are available for inter shipment. They may expand the list, I am keeping my finger cross. Futhermore, some models are not available/yet to be offered between US and International.

We don't really know each other, but if you need someone to broker the deal...

Looks like they only have size 32 and 36.

but this shit is still confusing

got my eye on these:

http://shop.evisu.com/collections/mens/products/mens-heritage-jeans

in the picture, the tag has a no 2 stamp and clearly reads lot 0331

so according to this:

Just to share what I know. The number on the leather patch tells the denim quality

No0= Supposedly highest quality, unsanforized

No1=Unsanforized

No2=Sanforized, should be same quality as no1

No3=Sanforized non-selvage

About the cuts. 2001 is the classic Evisu cut. Pretty baggy with a slight tapering. 2000 is supposed to be a 66 cut. 0331 is from the euro line. Pretty slim modern cut. 0101 is supposed to be a 40's vintage cut. Very baggy.

this pair should be sanforized, and be a "pretty slim modern cut"

however, the site says "jean fit is medium rise with a relaxed fit through the hip and thigh for a classic straight leg vintage look"

:confused:

also, will these be button fly or zip?

i guess i should just call and ask...anyone tried 1 877 buy evisu? they know what they're talking about?

i guess i should just call and ask...anyone tried 1 877 buy evisu? they know what they're talking about?

You could just send customer service an email on the main site. They usually reply in 24 hours or less.

does the paint on the gulls generally fade that fast? cheeps pair seems to have faded faster than the DD+1 pair

I think that comes from him skating.

but this shit is still confusing

got my eye on these:

http://shop.evisu.com/collections/mens/products/mens-heritage-jeans

in the picture, the tag has a no 2 stamp and clearly reads lot 0331

so according to this:

this pair should be sanforized, and be a "pretty slim modern cut"

however, the site says "jean fit is medium rise with a relaxed fit through the hip and thigh for a classic straight leg vintage look"

:confused:

also, will these be button fly or zip?

They're sanforised, although I lost just over an inch in length when I soaked them when I first got them. And button fly, too...

Anyone who wants evisu...buy them NOW

evisu.com (North America) is having a huge sale...50% off just about everything until 7/7/08!

Those plain pockets are going for $138.00

Do it!

See, this is kinda shit that makes me love evisu....... Too bad I'm broke. :(

Damn :(

I'm hoping they'll let me upgrade to the Harvest jean since they're priced so low.

why is there no pics on the website though?

Dunno, that's odd. Probably just an webdesign error, try emailing them about it.

Shit, I might have to buy one of those Wrangler denim pairs....I'm kinda broke right now though.

34" pre- and just under 33" post-soak. Waist lost about half an inch overall, post-stretch. Got them handpainted too, as can anyone in the UK who buys them in person from the Savile Row HQ. Jeans are made in Macau...

:D

bummer...i don't think they'll stack the way i'd want, so i may have to pass, even at $140 or whatever

hand painting is dope, though

lol this thread is really making me have second thoughts

It's some great denim, however much the logo has been exploited. I'm new to it, but having the #2 in my hands convinced me. Can't beat this for entry-level jeans, especially with that code you posted :eek: