Evisu is still loved!

benzak

Ah, they have arrived. They are the plain-pocket vintage cut jeans mentioned earlier. Macau made, which I didn't expect...but whatever. I'm new to this; I'll take a cost-effective step up. Gonna send them back for some hemming though. Evisu.com offered to middleman the chainstitching service, even though they don't offer it. Shipping gratis.

On a side note, I really, really like those Harvest logos. Are they embroidered? I don't suppose they are available on any top-shelf Evisu?

For the hell of it: fit pics of them recently (2 days ago). They feel tighter around the leg than when i first got them. Most likely going to soak them tomorrow img1372botwc6.jpgimg1369botld4.jpg

PM, it does look abit tighter than your first pic post. Nice fit overall dude.

Ah, they have arrived. They are the plain-pocket vintage cut jeans mentioned earlier. Macau made, which I didn't expect...but whatever. I'm new to this; I'll take a cost-effective step up. Gonna send them back for some hemming though. Evisu.com offered to middleman the chainstitching service, even though they don't offer it. Shipping gratis.

On a side note, I really, really like those Harvest logos. Are they embroidered? I don't suppose they are available on any top-shelf Evisu?

jyoni, wanna share the pic with us? what are "harvest" logos?

I have a pair of no1 but they are not the contest ones.

They are these which I am removing the pocket stitching from :

(top pair)

2555628015_1b47389b19.jpg

I'll post up pics when the job of removal is done.

Where did you get the Heritage Wrangler Repros from? And are they the skinny or baggy fit? The only person I ever saw with them was Cheep.

I got them from the wonder that is Ebay.

I imagine they are the baggy fit, but are not any way as loose as my other Evisu.

I cannnot wear skinny - physically impossible ! (I also cannot stand the look of skinny jeans personally).

Got 3 pairs over a month period, very happy.

Hey Tekrah, you should do a before and after pic of those jeans that youre removing the back pocket stitching from. I'm curious to see if there is any kind of shadow or darkened area where the stitching was.

Yes indeed I should, I have taken the before pics already, and a couple mid process.

I cannot believe how bloody labour intensive it is to remove every sodding stitch, it has taken me about 5 hours thus far and I'd say I'm just over half way.

Rest assured I'll post up the mini project as soon as.

Yeah, they're a bit roomy.

Waist is pretty snug, even though I didn't size down fully since they don't have odd sizes. How much do they stretch? That could be trouble down the road.

Ahh..one of the 7 lucky gods/goddess Heritage for summer 08. Nice. These may be sanforized...shrinkage will be minimal, max 0.5" to almost nil.

I am actually thinking of copping this one : http://shop.evisu.com/collections/mens/products/heritage-hotei-fan-jean

but I mentioned before in this thread, they don't ship to where I am currently stay :(

Haven't got a chance to own any green caste broken twill denim before.

Like the brown box wrangler version alot (Tek70 is one lucky guy).

^ Alright, definitely sending them in for hemming then. Can I expect that possible .5" from the waist? Might help with what Heflys mentioned.

I also liked that Hotei Fan style. The pair with the knot logo is on sale (same denim I think), but it's a little more garish than the low-key black gulls.

http://shop.evisu.com/collections/mens/products/knot-jeans

Why won't they ship to you?

^ Alright, definitely sending them in for hemming then. Can I expect that possible .5" from the waist? Might help with what Heflys mentioned.

I also liked that Hotei Fan style. The pair with the knot logo is on sale (same denim I think), but it's a little more garish than the low-key black gulls.

http://shop.evisu.com/collections/mens/products/knot-jeans

Why won't they ship to you?

I emailed them, they replied sayin that only their preset list of countries are available for inter shipment. They may expand the list, I am keeping my finger cross. Futhermore, some models are not available/yet to be offered between US and International.