Evisu is still loved!

benzak

^^ that's a Japanese crane bird ..

Thanks uno...but was actually refering to the red label patch with rivets inbetween the 2 pockets. Sorry! Am curious to know whats it for...a friend half jokingly said it is an ahem...arse cheek clamper whatever that means. I personally think it is a nice touch to the design...

Thanks uno...but was actually refering to the red label patch with rivets inbetween the 2 pockets. Sorry! Am curious to know whats it for...a friend half jokingly said it is an ahem...arse cheek clamper whatever that means. I personally think it is a nice touch to the design...

Perhaps its a warning system. When it rips, your butts too big, and it's time to size up.

damn oreos fattening me up

Perhaps its a warning system. When it rips, your butts too big, and it's time to size up.

LOL...you really put a smile on my face on an otherwise mundane day :D

Jeez...$678 for a pair. And what's with the limited availability remark anyway?

Thats a really interesting idea. I cant wear white pants but i would love to see the results.

A nice breather after the near cardiac attack/shock of the totally dipped white paint #2004 pic.

Except for Bishamonten dice/diakoku design, loves the rest based on pics.

Whilst looking back at their blog, can anyone recall their Nevada Prototype Jean announcement back in June 07? Supposedly based on the famous pair back in 1800s. Appreciate if anyone can enlighten me whether they did retail it for the masses. Many thanks!

I wonder if these are the made in japan pairs that were supposed to be released this season, particularly since the gull for that pair and other pair with large symbol appear to be hand-painted. The tag is definitely hand-painted.

The all paint white things are very weird indeed , interesting concept but god-awful in reality in my humble opinion.

The look like a bad accident in a paint factory, still each to his own I guess?

-different strokes for different folks I guess...

The completely painted jeans is something that has already been done ages ago by Maison Martin Margiela, with the exception that he painted over second hand, already light jeans. (goole image didn't bring up anything for me, but I hardly looked)

They actually wear down quite nicely as you get a sort of "reverse fading" since the denim starts popping through the paint as it wears down.

I can imagine it looking really good with the dark evisu denim underneat and I guess you should look at these jeans as more of a 10 years project...

Im REALLY interested in the contest but I dont want to wait until 2009. If it was this Summer, it would be perfect.

contest sounds sweet. reading this thread has made me want one of these more and more

Hehe cool I really want to do this contest too!

I already tick you to the list

Im REALLY interested in the contest but I dont want to wait until 2009. If it was this Summer, it would be perfect.

Yeah me too mate, me too but those MyNudies Members dont want it too early...

If it was me we could start this summer... Maybe I can post this thread here too but I think they handle it like a DD+1 mock up, but it istn a WorldTour, its a contest!

And I hope more people will join!

Yeah me too mate, me too but those MyNudies Members dont want it too early...

If it was me we could start this summer... Maybe I can post this thread here too but I think they handle it like a DD+1 mock up, but it istn a WorldTour, its a contest!

And I hope more people will join!

If it's like the Sammy Contest but with Evisu's, I'll do it!

evisu.com has raw selvage jeans with blank pockets for 175$ right now.

EEGHJE10S-2_large.jpg

EEGHJE10V-2JPG_large.jpg

click on pics to go to the site.

i have a pair in 0331 No.2 but mine have white painted gulls on them...hell, im wearing them right now.. i shoulda sized down to a 31 or 32... mine are sz33 and theyre quite baggy