Evisu is still loved!

benzak

Retrieved this item from me Mom's place last weekend. Actual arrived nearly a month ago...its a #2000 No.1 with specified left pocket kanji. As for fit pic, maybe will post it in couple of weeks time.

DSC01408.jpg

DSC01424.jpg

Retrieved this item from me Mom's place last weekend. Actual arrived nearly a month ago...its a #2000 No.1 with specified left pocket kanji. As for fit pic, maybe will post it in couple of weeks time.

DSC01408.jpg

DSC01424.jpg

Those are lovely Fat G!!! :D What does the left pocket character read? :confused:

Thanks for compliments. Most evisu pics posted here are great too.

Sorry, I can't read kanji but someone did translate it to me before I chose it online, I just have forgotten - :o but it definitely does not mean "smack on my ass...:P .

I will try to post fit pics soon. FYI, as it is usually the case of evisu on me, it is quite baggy, with hip flares, definitely not SuFu fit. Honestly, I would need to do tons of situp and cut down on my fav activities - eating and drinking - to achieve the DD+1 look....

Uno, Casper..at least you guys have a pair each. Like the No.0, Evisu Parisian line used to remain elusive...now, it is gone, extinct. Hopefully this is not the end for this line yet.

0331-slim version, almost akin to # 2005, without the hip flare especially, which is bane to me. Here's crossing my finger that International will start carrying them AND open up its order acceptance from where I am residing...

Apparently black pairs are harder to come by. I had a chat with Yuji over at BiG about paris evisus awhile back when they actually had a small shippment of them in store, but overall any pair is pretty rare now a days. I would deffinately want the indigo version of these but that seems like a pretty far stretch right now.

kah2s3.jpg

2i12rn7.jpg

ax0kfp.jpg

bhal43.jpg

21m5err.jpg

Crotch rivet

2en15vl.jpg

Holy sanforization! These mamas really took my breath away Casper! Fit pic puh-leeze...

BTW, been always meant to ask this, what do you call that thingie between the 2 pockets? It seemed that only Evisu has used it in their design so far...