Evisu is still loved!

benzak

I don't have a problem with evisu, however the european jeans are not true to the evisu style. I've been on the evisu stand at bread and butter this year and it seems that nobody in the industry seems to take them seriously anymore, which is a shame.

it really depends what "industry" you refer to...bread and butter is particularly western-centric. evisu is an icon to any collector of japanese denim.

it really depends what "industry" you refer to...bread and butter is particularly western-centric. evisu is an icon to any collector of japanese denim.

Precisely.

where can the quality evisu's be picked up

Quality evisus? Again, apart from the place where they are finished, the mainline is constructed of Japanese denim. Hell, even the true religion esque side of the brand, Euro Evisu, is supposedly made from Japanese denim.

The mainline just needs more variation in cuts.

So I found some No.1 Heritage on ebay, at a great price, and wanted to try it out to see what all the fuss was about. The seller looked legit, and a lot of the details (buttons, hidden rivets, etc) seemed right, but It had this patch,....

a21e_1_sbl.JPG

Ugly! Ever see one like it? Is it EU edition, or counterfeit, or what?

damn kush you found those while parlezin off the sticky huh ?

-Made by Yamane-san himself on an antique American loom bought at auction in US

- Osaka Purple gulls handpainted

- chainstitched inner and outer seams and hem

like whoa

I think Edmond is a size 36W no ? watch out bidders he's gonna break your asses for these

That dudes having a joke. Hes been trying to push that out for £1000 for like a month or something. Theres 1 or 2 priced way too high. If you look hard enough one with almost the same details can be had from yahoo japan for like £100 or even if you want to spend closer to £200-300 you can get perfect deadstock condition items with those details.

That dudes having a joke. Hes been trying to push that out for £1000 for like a month or something. Theres 1 or 2 priced way too high. If you look hard enough one with almost the same details can be had from yahoo japan for like £100 or even if you want to spend closer to £200-300 you can get perfect deadstock condition items with those details.

agreed posted due to high price = baller ;)

Take 5...... thinking of getting a pair from there myself. You have to pre order and it takes about 3-4 weeks for them to arrive. Think they are about $3080 Hong Kong dollars.

i just can't decide whether they will be too short after shrinkage????