Evisu is still loved!

benzak

i have nothing to do today so ive just been digging in the archives, and i found this thread.

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=2219

after reading that thread and quite a bit of this one i have to say that my respect for the brand has grown tremendously.

for all you evisu lovers, how has the fading been? I washed my number of time to get the fitting, now its not as dark, can it still fade? thanks in advance

oh, you washed them? too bad, now they are physically unable to fade. so sorry :(

• 2 weeks later...

Did anyone see ET-Kings on TV Japanese TV yesterday? ET-Kings are a 7 male hip-hop group from Osaka. I never seen or heard them before till yesterday. They were all wearing Evisu, (I noticed the white gulls on each members). One of they was wearing overalls with the symbol in the front. Has anyone seen those sold?

for all you evisu lovers, how has the fading been? I washed my number of time to get the fitting, now its not as dark, can it still fade? thanks in advance

yes they will fade, just the overall color will be lighter. go to the evolution thread and type in evisu and youll see some good ones. I must say my gulls are fading extremely fast its been like 3 weeks and a lot of indigo showing through

• 1 month later...

These ones are the loose fit. The ones cheep has are actually the slim fit and I believe he said he sized up two sizes. I had mentioned it a little more in the wrangle repro thread, but they created two cuts with the same detailing. I still have yet to see the slim for sale anywhere yet online. He had said they were available from some retailers in nyc, but I don't know of anywhere exact for certain.

• 2 weeks later...

i think my next jeans will be the custom ones from the store in NYC(whenever it opens). i want NO.1 or 2, slim fit, with indigo arcs( still there, but on the dl) or none @all. ive always wanted a pair of evisus

does anyone else own a pair of evisus made from macau?

heres my pair, No.2 lot 0331 with red/white selvedge.

they are size 33 and hemmed to 32inseam, i wish i sized down to a 32waist..what do you guys think of the fit? are they too baggy or am i just used to wearing my apc new cure..

dsc01962wk1.jpg

dsc01965fj9.jpg

dsc01966hz7.jpg

does anyone else own a pair of evisus made from macau?

heres my pair, No.2 lot 0331 with red/white selvedge.

they are size 33 and hemmed to 32inseam, i wish i sized down to a 32waist..what do you guys think of the fit? are they too baggy or am i just used to wearing my apc new cure..

What's your height and weight? I sized down to 32 on the No.2, 2000 cut, to make up for the stretch off sanforized denim. I'm 5'9" 180lbs and they fit great.

evis01.jpg

evis02.jpg

im 5'8 165-170...yea the size 33 is loose on my waist, i can pull these all the way up to my belly button..

indigo junkie, does the button fly bulge out when you wear yours? mine has a a huge penis bulge when i wear mine..lol

great fit!

How is the waist, bit loose or bit tight?

A bit tight but it stretched out quick.

im 5'8 165-170...yea the size 33 is loose on my waist, i can pull these all the way up to my belly button..

indigo junkie, does the button fly bulge out when you wear yours? mine has a a huge penis bulge when i wear mine..lol

No bulge. I think because I sized correctly, the rise fits properly, so there's no excess. Huge penis bulges are good though. You can go for that cock fade.