Evisu is still loved!

benzak

Finally came across something in digging. These nevada repros (right?).

http://cgi.ebay.com/Evisu-Heritage-No-1-Special-One-Pocket-Jeans-32_W0QQitemZ190156999130QQihZ009QQcategoryZ11483QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I keep seeing this same pair for some reason.

Strangely enough, I'm not sure why they haven't sold. Meh, just waiting to see pics of the wranglers.

if you want them to shrink a bit.. how soak e for around 2 hours boiling hot water.. they will hsrink in the inseam only the inseam.. around 2 inches .. put some minkoil and leather conditioner on the patch imo before the hot soak

got my evisu in the mail this weekend... gave em a quick soak yesterday to get some of the starch out and see if they would shrink at all.

i love these things.... the denim is beautiful... really special.

and evisu heritage tees are fucking great too... real nice cut and sew... vintage details like double v.

got my evisu in the mail this weekend... gave em a quick soak yesterday to get some of the starch out and see if they would shrink at all.

i love these things.... the denim is beautiful... really special.

and evisu heritage tees are fucking great too... real nice cut and sew... vintage details like double v.

just out of curiosity how'd you get evisu to give you the free stuff? its seems so arbitrary that they just chose to just bestow upon you some of their finest garb for free.