Evisu is still loved!

benzak

got my evisu in the mail this weekend... gave em a quick soak yesterday to get some of the starch out and see if they would shrink at all.

i love these things.... the denim is beautiful... really special.

and evisu heritage tees are fucking great too... real nice cut and sew... vintage details like double v.

did they shrink?

i am considering buying a pair ever since i saw the news and posted it here

just out of curiosity how'd you get evisu to give you the free stuff? its seems so arbitrary that they just chose to just bestow upon you some of their finest garb for free.

because i was the one who set up the DD+! and brought the idea to gordon. i also met chad at the evisu party and we talked about denim and he wanted to hook it up... because i am a fan and have a passion for denim.

cheeps a gigolo and the owner of evisu is gay! hahaha seriously hes the man... hey cheep are those yamane deluxe?

no... sorry edmond. not a gigolo... no butt love for you.

they are evisu heritage.

did they shrink?

i am considering buying a pair ever since i saw the news and posted it here

no... didnt shrink noticeably.... maybe a tiny bit, but they are sanforized.

Not to steal his thunder but heres a cross link to the post cheep did in the wrangler repro thread with pics of the fit. http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=688684&postcount=71 I'm debating between these and a 2000 no. 2 so I think it'll probably come down to the price of the two. although i really like the greencast that the repros have along with the patch on the back.

Not to steal his thunder but heres a cross link to the post cheep did in the wrangler repro thread with pics of the fit. http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=688684&postcount=71 I'm debating between these and a 2000 no. 2 so I think it'll probably come down to the price of the two. although i really like the greencast that the repros have along with the patch on the back.

get the wranglers... much more unique.

because i was the one who set up the DD+! and brought the idea to gordon. i also met chad at the evisu party and we talked about denim and he wanted to hook it up... because i am a fan and have a passion for denim.

no... sorry edmond. not a gigolo... no butt love for you.

they are evisu heritage.

no... didnt shrink noticeably.... maybe a tiny bit, but they are sanforized.

oh cheep man... hahah joking.. anyways love the fit on those.. comfy fit is the new "in"

being able to do up your top button is the new black

I think the painted patch kills it for me... I'm in cowboy country... and just... can't... too much wrangler...

i understand..

I can assure you, more likely than not, that the Repros will be more expensive.

soaked the jeans yesterday in hot water for like 6 hours (brother was supposed to take them out...). like you said, edmond, they only shrunk the inseam and a tiny bit in the waist.

see like what i told you .. good luck with those wear em hard..

Not yet..BIG has some Evisu's in the store right now / call it samples / and they are trying to start selling them with a hand paint service...

But - not yet ....we shall see

Saw this in Edmonds 2000 cut thread back at the end of August. Has anyone heard about them officially selling them?