Evisu is still loved!

benzak

hi,

need to know some info about this vintage evisu-

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7712876126&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1 .

i ve read this article that say lot2504xx is very exspensive right now,wht about this one?

all the expert vintage fashion lover plz reply,tq.

life begin at 180 kmh,many men dies but not many really live

thank you for replying,those jeans r still in deep blue color.i search the net ,that pair is hard to find and they dont produce it anymore.Is that why this jeans become exspensive?which model/lot is better than this one? theres also this kind of jeans at an online auction in hongkong and japan.i ll keep track of this one.icon_smile_cool.gif

Evisu is one of those brands that has its followers since teh beginning. Unfortunetly Evisu has begun its move towards the "main stream" market and in its advance has left behind some of its quality that it was once renouned for. Older Evisu's still carry these qualities and being older are harder to come by obviously which drives the price up. I still enjoy the newer japanese evisu, which some people on this board my think otherwise, but I'd deffinetly stay away from any EU or American crap they are producing these days... Although I have seen some nice denim from the Evisu Paris line, but then thats a bit more flashy with the designs. Hope this helps...

AIM: tdubb96

Email: [email protected]

i think u rite TM,many thanks to u.Oldies evisu still rule in term of qualities,i think this one is the first produce since the hidden tab is scovill stamp not evisu and the front copper is star craft&co.Produce maybe in early 90'.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...

okay, i've been seeing a few pairs of evisu's areound here and i love the way they fade from what i've seen. so i was looking at these vintage selvage cuts. BUt i need to know how they fit. I know evisu runs a lil baggy, im normally a 32 in a 501, so what should i size in these? If anyone can post some pics of worn evisu jeans i'd appreciate it.....

EA06HJE26_1.jpg