Evisu is still loved!

benzak

witts, the one on ebay are they real? they cost not even half from the retail price on the other online store...

the one on ebay, they only ship to UK icon_smile_sad.gif too bad I live down under.....

I wAnT tO wAkE iN tHe CiTy ThAt NeVeRsLePp

Edited by bapesta on Jun 2, 2005 at 05:05 AM

Stop notating and ask if anybody will ship to you. Most bayers will ship anywhere, just ask them nicely in an email.

The ones you saw witts (not the crane ones) are fake. They are high-end fakes, yes, but fakes. They are produced in China and sell through different markets. They are 13oz Selvage denim.

Evisu have No#0, No#1, No#2 and No#3 denim. No#3 is high-quality, non-selvage denim. They are just as good as the No#2, just without the selvage, thus making them 30% cheaper.

Eu.Ed produces some models with selvage, it is usually very wide and not resembling anything (Like 2504XX resembling Wranglers 1950 and so forth).

Witts and Bapesta, this could easily make for a regular thread. This is about Evisu in general, it is good to answer the questions, not multiposting instead of editing your posts. If you wanna keep talking Edwin fame, make a topic.

Denim Fanatismé. The Arc, 2005. Lee151Z Clear Pocket - Wish'a'knew.

well, i live in the u.s. so you know 170 pounds is around 345 or so usd. thats a lot of money...

is there a way that you can take pics of the jeans and all of that first before i give an answer? also what is your perferred method of payment? how can i trust you??

hey guys i dont know much about evisu jeans but im really intrested in them and i am currently lookin around for a pair. but i am really confused can anyone pleae explain the main difference between the Japanese Evisu and Evisu Eu and how can u tell the two apart. im guessing that the japanese evisu are the ones with the godhead on the tag and ive seen some evisus with a yellowish-creme colored tag that just say evisu. are those the evisu eu? i would really appreciate it if u helped me out thanks

They can actually be quite new as they feature the eVISU tag, with a large 'e' in the top, thus making them quite new, I don't want to range an age but I think they are about 5 years old, they might aswell be an new No#2 standard model taken care of very nicely before washed. Good job on the fade.

MAD YOUNG MAN

thanks for the compliments. skecr8r is right, these are circa 2000-2001.

just start with good denim, wear them hard and wash as least a possible and you'll get some cool fading. i was quite surprised myself today when i pulled these out of the dryer (i don't do this very often, but felt too lazy this morning to hang dry). next wash will probably be 4-5 months from now if i can get through this summer without stinking too badly.

"God is Dead" - Neitzsche icon_smile_angry.gif

"Neitzsche is Dead" - God icon_smile_cool.gif

Quote:

thanks for the compliments. skecr8r is right, these are circa 2000-2001.

just start with good denim, wear them hard and wash as least a possible and you'll get some cool fading. i was quite surprised myself today when i pulled these out of the dryer (i don't do this very often, but felt too lazy this morning to hang dry). next wash will probably be 4-5 months from now if i can get through this summer without stinking too badly.

--- Original message by darknworn on Jun 10, 2005 04:10 AM

i always thought that after the first wash, the times of washes after that, doesn't matter. isn't the idea of wearing them as long as possible before the first wash only because it's dry denim and because the the stiff fealing is gone after one wash? i mean, does it matter to wait a long time before you do your second wash?

nice fades...saw evisus selvedge in reds [i think] spore

guy told me it's from jp and infact the denim was heavy and rigid.

so nice...but it's out of my budget at the moment.

will be getting a pair hopefully to add to the collections.

any suggestions which pair should i cop?

write your own script

benzak - after the first wash, the subsequent washes do not matter as much, but they still do. everytime you wash after the first one you'd lose a bit of the indigo. as a general rule of thumb, i try to wash my dry jeans as least as possible. 3-4 months are what i shoot for without a wet wash.

eldave - these started life out as raw denim

"God is Dead" - Neitzsche icon_smile_angry.gif

"Neitzsche is Dead" - God icon_smile_cool.gif