Evisu is still loved!

benzak

Blacktocomm, wtf! 4pairs at once ? Now that's an impulse buy...

Just wondering, a MIJ No.1 dont appeal to you?

Blacktocomm you should have proxied 2 pairs of Made in Japan Evisu for the price of those 4 :/

What do the fit pics look on those? Dont think ive seen any fit pics of the Lot 0005 or 0001's

These were on sale at a store going out of business so I couldn't afford to not purchase these. Basically I am only keeping one pair and selling the other pairs.

Easily worth the price of a brand new pair of No.1s, if you're planning on wearing them. You'd have a pair of vintage jeans that are the 'classic' Evis model, Lot 2501 (now 2001, of course)...

And without a shadow of a doubt worth more than the price you'd pay fpr a pair of Heritage jeans...

Very nice too, by the way...my green eyes just got a little (ok, a lot!) greener!

Thanks mate, the price is alittle bit higher than new No.1's so I was a bit cautious on what he was asking for them. I'll have something to ponder over the day and make up my mind. :) I just bought a pair of 2001/No2's on ebay brand new for about $110USD which I thought was a steal. They should be coming in next week so I thought I was done for jeans for awhile but then I got offered to buy these and jeez.... it never ends lol

That's why I've been having my clearout over the past few weeks...more jeans and a handful of denim jackets are going next...

I'd have loved to have worn some of the stuff that I had, but there wasn't a realistic chance of doing so, even with the way that I wear jeans...so, it's all funding some nice stuff round the flat and a week or two in the South of France in the summer.

Those 2501s are too good to miss out on, you could probably get a better price on the 2001s you just won, in order to cover the deficit...those 2000s I sold for £185 went for that because of the visibility of the listing, more than anything else...

^ Fair enough. Any fit pics of the one that you're keeping.

These are the Lot 0001 that I am keeping in No3 Denim. Excuse the mess we are moving this week so we have everything strewn out everywhere.

0ccfab3c.jpg

3843e9c6.jpg

And then I am keeping a pair of No2 Lot 0005, Well I might be keeping them I do not know how I feel about the Kanji on the left rear.. We will see.

e1df4a1c.jpg

04b547e5.jpg

8a09bb0f.jpg

These are my new 2001's that came in yesterday. Will probably put these up for sale since im in the process of buying the Evis jeans I put up a few posts ago. Would love to keep them but realistically they wont get much usage as I already got APC NS's as my work jeans and the 2 Evisu's as my freetime wearers. They deserve to be worn.

rain_gulls.jpg

rain_selv.jpg

rain_tabs.jpg

They have 2 red tabs for some reason, came across the exact same pair on yahoo auctions japan and they were the only evisu's Ive seen with the double tabs. I think the 2nd TAB says fromA, not sure. Some unsoaked fit pics...

rain_front.jpg

rain_back.jpg

And next to the usual suspects, the other 2 are 2000's

rain_evisu221.jpg

I would love to but I work in a bakery early morning loading drivers with their deliveries so im constantly getting flour all over me and after that I work at a printer cartridge recylcer and I constantly get covered in black toner/ink. So the pants I wear get absolutely hammered lol. Dont think I could put my loved ones through such torture :D

Oh and CTB I like how you called the gulls "different" lol yeah the rainbow stiching is pretty outthere and yes I think I will go for the Evis jeans. Would love to have a pair and those ones look great.

I would love to but I work in a bakery early morning loading drivers with their deliveries so im constantly getting flour all over me and after that I work at a printer cartridge recylcer and I constantly get covered in black toner/ink. So the pants I wear get absolutely hammered lol. Dont think I could put my loved ones through such torture :D

Oh and CTB I like how you called the gulls "different" lol yeah the rainbow stiching is pretty outthere and yes I think I will go for the Evis jeans. Would love to have a pair and those ones look great.

What kinda fades and wear have your jobs given your APCs? Presumably you have to wash them pretty regularly, right?

I'm currently trying to ruin my 2111s on the bike, they're baggy as fuck though so doubt I'll get much outta them beyond some sweet vintage fades. Time will tell...

I'll look forward to the fit pics of the Evis 2501s... :D

I'm currently trying to ruin my 2111s on the bike, they're baggy as fuck though so doubt I'll get much outta them beyond some sweet vintage fades. Time will tell...

time should tell, like this past year during one of the days when i was in osaka i saw this guy wearing the most incredibly faded jeans id ever seen, and they were baggy as hell. sorry no pics, but he must have worn them for years. he was actually the reason i chose to get a pair of evisu instead of trying to find a lesser known brand.

and C.T.B my 2005s are only slightly faded at this point but ill try to get you some pictures soon.

What kinda fades and wear have your jobs given your APCs? Presumably you have to wash them pretty regularly, right?

For the bakery I have a couple of old levis's that I rotate and I have to wash those once a week because the smell of flour can get really strong and they start to turn white. I change and use the APC's for the other job, so they have black powder and ink ingrained in them but no smell so I never bother to wash them.

Ahlvahroe would be awesome to get a fit pic of your 2005's. Dont think ive seen anyone in them yet, curious to see how slim they are.

time should tell, like this past year during one of the days when i was in osaka i saw this guy wearing the most incredibly faded jeans id ever seen, and they were baggy as hell. sorry no pics, but he must have worn them for years. he was actually the reason i chose to get a pair of evisu instead of trying to find a lesser known brand.

and C.T.B my 2005s are only slightly faded at this point but ill try to get you some pictures soon.

Gives me hope for the 2111s then, cheers! I take it they were Evisu then, no?

I change and use the APC's for the other job, so they have black powder and ink ingrained in them but no smell so I never bother to wash them.

You ever posted pics of the APC in the evo thread? I'd love to see how they're wearing :)

Talking of worn denim, here are a few better pics of the Stylecraft jacket I picked up a while ago, soon to go on eBay:

dscf0489g.jpg

dscf0491t.jpg

dscf0490l.jpg

dscf0492d.jpg

dscf0493r.jpg

dscf0494i.jpg

dscf0495w.jpg

dscf0496e.jpg

Dude those Evisu/fromA colab are nice! I would love to get my hands on those! I WANT THEM!

Btw the double red tabs are on more jeans and they are when Evisu makes them for another company/they have a colab going. Like when they made the mac donalds jeans.

CTB im trying to wait a little longer before I take an evo pic of those. And those Evis are now mine :D Im pretty happy, bit of a story behind it but I ended up getting them a hell of alot cheaper than I was going to pay which makes it that much sweeter.

Paulo im 99% sure those 2001's will go up for sale. They are size 30 if thats any good to you. I'll wait for the Evis to come in before I put them up. I tried to look up anything to do with fromA but couldnt find anthing except a youtube type clip with a japanese/koren guy looking at a pair on a website and trying to order them.