Evisu is still loved!

benzak

Amazing shit as always Crash, loving the 2000/2001 and the 2101.:cool:

Just wondering what's the difference between the lazy s jeans and the 2101 in term of cut and the denim?:confused:

Cheers!

Lazy S jean has slightly tapered legs (more so than 2101) and a squarer top block.

The Lazy S denim is slubbier than the 2101 denim. The 2101 denim, now it's been washed a few times, is really smooth to the touch...

Cheers!

Lazy S jean has slightly tapered legs (more so than 2101) and a squarer top block.

The Lazy S denim is slubbier than the 2101 denim. The 2101 denim, now it's been washed a few times, is really smooth to the touch...

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to CrashTestBrummie again.

I see...i agree that the 2101 denim is very smooth, it's nice to touch, can't wait to break them in. :)

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to CrashTestBrummie again.

I see...i agree that the 2101 denim is very smooth, it's nice to touch, can't wait to break them in. :)

I'm looking forward to seeing your progress on them, mine has been pretty slow because of having so many other pairs to be worn...being back on the bike is helping, though :)

Crash you realy need to wear those Yamane deluxe jeans they look awsome and i rember the fit was great, must spread

Yeah, been chatting about them for too long (had them since the end of 2008)...with the Brown Box, Yamane Deluxe and the Lot 2004 there's a bit of overhang that I'm working on...Gimme a few more months and I'll be slipping into a 30 jeans...

CTB really great stuff.

Are the Lot 0005 the same as the Lot 2005? Ive been interested to see how skinny they are.

Lot 0005 was originally hyped as being a Wranglers-esque kinda fit, if I remember right...not sure that it's ever had anything to do with the 2005 cut as such, despite the similarity in name. Certainly, the boxier top block makes it a lot looser round the arse:

dscf4703s.jpg

dscf4702q.jpg

I really like the cut, it's probably the only one of the Heritage cuts that I'd wear...

I'm looking forward to seeing your progress on them, mine has been pretty slow because of having so many other pairs to be worn...being back on the bike is helping, though :)

I will probably start beat them up next week.....i seen a amazing pair of 2101 on Evisu tateoti...probably the best pair of evisu i have ever seen.

Also...do you have a fit pics of 2004 and 2001 cut?:D

I will probably start beat them up next week.....i seen a amazing pair of 2101 on Evisu tateoti...probably the best pair of evisu i have ever seen.

Also...do you have a fit pics of 2004 and 2001 cut?:D

I think you should share the 2101 pic with the rest of us ;)

Lot 2004 (No 2 denim):

dscf4891g.jpg

Lot 2000:

dscf4881.jpg

dscf4882.jpg

Lot 2111:

dscf4903.jpg

dscf4906c.jpg

Lot 2001:

dsc03613.jpg

dsc03614k.jpg

Impressed with Sutocorp, the proxy people...

The trainers I wanted were barely wearable (as per the seller) so I cancelled my order and they refunded my deposit without quibble on the spot...

Nowhere near as dramatic as the last time I used a proxy, for the 2101s, when they got sent to the wrong country, to Demonito of all people... :)

fits are similar but Blue in Green doesn't have any No1's with the back pocket seagull.

show me a good pair of beat up No 1's that aren't out of a book to convince me and i'll post No'1s of me in them on saturday

I bought my No1's because I just had too. Apparently my girlfriend told me one morning that I was talking in my sleep the night before, saying something about white gulls on the back pocket. lol true story, was actually dreaming about evisu long before I bought a pair.