Evisu is still loved!

benzak

Some updates on my MiMacau #1 Special. These are the D80 with the black gull.

4175158606_b29b4ec40f_o.jpg4174399829_4ff74c8db3_o.jpg

It's hard to assign a timeframe. I soaked them earlier this year and wore them mainly for long drives and lounging. After I put on some winter weight, I had to shelve my contest 501s, so I wore these hard through all of November.

Crash how do you find these , i search ebay all the time and dont find anything . do they have the dowluck patch?

I think I got lucky; I hadn't looked properly for ages untilblm14 posted that link a couple of pages ago...they were on the same page as the millennium specials, just listed as 'Evisu jeans' and with only one pic.

They're Lot 2111, which are a different 'Cowboy' Leepro, based (I think) on the Lee 131 overalls. The cut is baggy, with a cinchback and suspender buttons, and a cloth 'bull' Stylecraft patch. Deadstock condition.

I've not even got a clue as to whether they're sanforised or not, going to try and find out from Birmingham's only other known collector of Evis... :)

Here they are...actual size 36 x 36...spoke to Ming, who owns the shop A Too in Birmingham and asked him for his advice, as he used to wear and sell Evis long before the 'u' got added to the brand...

I gotta decide whether to try washing them at a very high temperature and then sticking them in a dryer, or just hold onto them and resell...They're massively baggy at the moment, but if I can get No.1-esque shrinkage outta them then they'll be ok...

Proper old school Evis gulls:

dscf4452.jpg

dscf4453.jpg

dscf4454.jpg

dscf4456.jpg

dscf4458.jpg

Looking good, arcanum. Any chance of some pre- and post-soak fit pics?

What kind of denim is No.5?

I found these on Rakuten.

http://en.item.rakuten.com/threelove/ev-129-0226/

Looks like a different take on the old D85 denim, from the selvage...Not seen it listed as No.5 before...

Couple of quickly taken fit pics of Lot 2111 in their dry state, with the buckleback tightened so they're an actual 34 waist...

dscf4462c.jpg

dscf4463x.jpg