australia :: general

TTT

good man, just been really busy with this and that. have to catch up with you on msn soon, has been too long. just saw the new update on nvrend, amazing pieces and can't wait to see more. icon14.gif

haha I rather avail myself of the automatic coffee machines at work than drink the swill they serve at the likes of starbucks and gloria jeans...

Haha.. Yeah.. I slept on the wool dropcrotch... All sizes flew off from the rack just within days. So I end up only getting the dipped roo boots.

Loved the roo hicollar jkt. Only drawback it cost near 8k.. Glad to see a Local lady got em tho... Steezy

pics pleazzzzzzzzzzzz

bet by the time i make it to em there will be nothing left on the rack....

Booked my flights to Melbourne for early April. $38 one way with Tiger, taxes included.

thats impressive... i was going to fly tiger when i went down in jan, 10:00am scheduled flight, they ended up getting ppl on a 9:00pm flight

lucky i went qantas

you going for getaway or work?

Booked my flights to Melbourne for early April. $38 one way with Tiger, taxes included.

Where you flying from? I took a tiger flight from Perth to Melbourne. Never ever never ever again! I almost died :mad:

Jetstar on the other hand actually feels like an aeroplane lol

in a sissyp secret society, :cool:

i was offered of the following, but i have enough of ccp footwear.. so i will pass around,,

ccp white back zip boot, sz 7, with the zips that can seal the entire boot, all the way to the top.

and

ccp black derby, sz 7, with disjointed sole.

these fitted slightly larger than usual, fitted like 42.5-43.

pm if interested..

I would need a size5/6.......:(

in a sissyp secret society, :cool:

i was offered of the following, but i have enough of ccp footwear.. so i will pass around,,

ccp white back zip boot, sz 7, with the zips that can seal the entire boot, all the way to the top.

and

ccp black derby, sz 7, with disjointed sole.

these fitted slightly larger than usual, fitted like 42.5-43.

pm if interested..