australia :: general

TTT

Woah awesome news Joe.

Will be PMing you regarding a few pieces from CC and NAT.

Btw - anyone here interested in the Ann D asymmetrical cardi in size XXS? I've only worn it once. Will sell for cheap so PM me if you're interested! Will post it up on supermarket tomorrow arvo.

interesting melvin. im holding onto my XXS ann D cardi for now but ill prob end up selling as well. not sure to be honest.
Woah awesome news Joe.

Will be PMing you regarding a few pieces from CC and NAT.

Btw - anyone here interested in the Ann D asymmetrical cardi in size XXS? I've only worn it once. Will sell for cheap so PM me if you're interested! Will post it up on supermarket tomorrow arvo.

what colours are yours? might be interested depending on the market price for the cardi now.

Melvin: i think i managed to find one retailer that has the horse leather version with heel, only thing its a 40.5 :(

i have the dark blue with grey stripped version, and im fairly sure melvin has the same. its the assymetric cardi from 2007.

melvin will prob sell his a bit cheaper than mine as i paid more to locate mine.

hmmm............not the 1mitre one, was it?

Was at EM yesterday, i am definite one of the wrap coat was gone. and the ccp derbies. jointed sole, i suppose is more of the correct term,?

the sole is something like this boots on ebay. i imagine one can run with those soles... :cool:

How is everyone?

So just to let you all know..

Coming soon to NVREND is Mihara & Augusta.

In the near future, Faliero Sarti & Label Under Construction.

But for now you guys REALLY have to get onto Collateral, Alberts work is really, really amazing.

The hoodie and the leathers are amazing. The NVREND Exclusive gloves are limited to 5 pairs and heaps of interest is coming in.

Whats news for everyone else? Im going to try and get this thread raging again - its been so dead for a good few months - i cant really talk as i have been insanely busy but where we all at?

awesome.. was pondering if faliero sarti are currently stocked somewhere in au. i guess will hold out now. huhur.

i am assuming you are busy selecting your aw10 buy huh, exciting man. :cool:

Thanks for the link fen, kind of remind me of some concept from nike shoes.

I was confirmed there were 5 wraps. so 2 of the 1mitre wraps were gone.

Was at EM yesterday, i am definite one of the wrap coat was gone. and the ccp derbies. jointed sole, i suppose is more of the correct term,?

the sole is something like this boots on ebay. i imagine one can run with those soles... :cool:

:

^ did you end up kopping one of the coat?

oh by the way, i was lucky, the lady from the usa returned the assym wool (pett) dropcrotch pants.. i did not try to hesitate again this time..... its definitely more comfortable than the denim (kit) fabric that i have.

yeah, i couldn't help but kop the other 1mitre wrap in darker grey , honestly my favorite piece out of the whole collection (might changed if i had the chance to handle the fe-male roo high collar...), and the fabric (tw-edge) was just perfect, densely woven and slightly rough, the colour would easily goes with the rest of my wardrobe. Length wise, I am just tall enough to wear it unwrap without having it tailored.

Lucky you rob!understand the denim one could take quite awhile before it gets broken in and soften to be worn without slightly awkwardness. Wool version is definitely more for everyday wear. (thumb up)

^

intense..! thats awesome... as i was speaking to lee and lucy that day, definitely we can see chin wearing the wrap coat. well i am glad u got it!..

i think snafu himself is thinking of getting one as well..

the roo hi collar is my fav item so far for the first shipment... we will see whats next.. maybe more leather jkts.. :)

yeah, the wool is more comfortable, in terms of first wear, unlike the denim, also it does not have all the tapes and glues (which they are slowly breaking in).. the wool are quite thick tho, cant see myself wearing them in hot days... the denim are i guess alright for the summer..

will post pics soon anyway.

today spend whole day checking out the city's boutique. and finally have to say my first time visit on some of them.

went to evans and sole my ccp derbies.

marais = ok ok. nothing memorable.

cose ipanema = loved some of the viridi-anne's knit and the individual sentiment cardigan.. amazing.. but all their selection were too feminine for me.

assin = almost 6 months last i went to assin, best customer service from lui hon as usual, always ask me to try out things.. i am quite impressed with alot of his garments, like HL/RO meet AnnD's playfulness.. i really hope his label will go far... RO is ..well, nothing exciting, it's the usual offering from RO i see, the basics, knits and etc.. leather jackets are meh.. loving some of ann d woman stuff, seriously those triple buckle hairy sneaks are too sexy.. :)

chiodo = meh.

of course last stop went to EM to do these pickups, and usual chitchatting with michaela and lee. haha

visiting these boutiques, i was wearing my ccp rubber dip sneaks, it's getting all the attention, i had 2 ppl asked me "what are those, where to kop"...

both amazing fen, I never seen the wool version before, must say I am very impressed with the fabric even just by looking at the picture!love the playfulness of the belt loop,that man is a genius.

And thanks for sharing the latest update of all the boutiques, might check out cose ipanema to see their IS selection, will be nice to handle the label in person for the first time.

dipped trainers are such attention seeking whores lol :P

both amazing fen, I never seen the wool version before, must say I am very impressed with the fabric even just by looking at the picture!love the playfulness of the belt loop,that man is a genius.

And thanks for sharing the latest update of all the boutiques, might check out cose ipanema to see their IS selection, will be nice to handle the label in person for the first time.

dipped trainers are such attention seeking whores lol :P

haha... yeah, you might dig what's offering at marais, seems like the whole store is having sales. of course there's some nice pieces, but not memorable enough i guess.

yeah, cose's IS, there isn't much however, just maybe like 5-6 pieces.. but all of their fabric is great, aesthetics wise a little touch of snr altieri. I asked them if they are stocking devoa.. they have no idea. so devoa in melbourne, anyone?

haha, i will be honest with you, that cordovan sneaks isn't funny, freaking stiff, i remember i wore them to EM and pick up my derbies, i have to tell stephen and lucy I rather wear those derbies right now and carry those sneaks in the bag.. but it's getting better now i guess.. still need to trash them more often.

Those pants are really amazing fen! Especially the fabric

Any chance you get a peek at the womans RO leather buy in Assin?

If you guys haven't already, check out NAT FW10! Impressive

Uhm.. din't check out the RO women's section, just peek a few of the Ann D woman's stuff, lovely as usual.

just browsed thoroughly on the NAT, quite like it.

haven't stepped into marais for ages ever since I started wearing yohji,ph and ccp, their aesthetic just doesn't appear to me anymore. Usually when I go there just to say hi to kelvin and talk about where to find good malaysian food lol.

Only tried on briefly of those dipped trainers once when they first arrived.I knew the sole was stiff as due to the latex but overall i thought there were quite comfortable,no?Still love the cream high top the most, it's always the steezy ladies cop the best stuff instantly heh.

Thanks man, everything looks great. The drop crotch suits you really well. And those sneakers are incredible. Definitely on my list.

Have you been selling your furniture to fund your CCP habit? hahaha.

haha, look empty isn't it?

i have always stayed in a furnished accomodations.. so.. moving in, .i had nothing but a chair and the bed stuff. : \