What are your jeans doing today?

ninetynine

These mats look amazing --- great craftsmanship! Is there much natural indigo dyeing still going on there?

I can't say I've ever seen or heard anything about indigo being grown or used here. I've certainly daydreamed about it though... do you know something I don't?

Been awhile since I posted a day at the farm...

Had a customer want to get some poinsettias before we open for the season so I didn't have any foils or sleeves ready. Had to take my car out to the old storage barn. We've had so much rain lately any thing else would of gotten stuck:D

IMG_3316vrt.jpg

Foggy day.

IMG_3306vfu.jpg

Foils and sleeves.

IMG_3308vfew.jpg

IMG_3319vfe.jpg

-Z-, bet you would have a field day taking photos in and around the old place.

Cut back on the amount this year. Running 3 houses instead of 4.

IMG_3331swe.jpg

IMG_3321rty.jpg

IMG_3324vrty.jpg

Will try to move what's left of the potato harvest during the winter season.

IMG_3334tryu.jpg

Yukon and Red

IMG_3341byt.jpg

Superior

I think its the hipstamatic app.

Farhad. Great pics. How do you take them of yourself with the phone? Do you roll with a tripod iphone mount of some kind? Or is someone with you?

yeah I use Hipstamatic with the iPhone 4. I usually either take it myself or if someone is with me, I usually frame the shot and have someone push the button. unfortunately there is no tripod or timer on the iphone!!!

IMG_3319vfe.jpg

-Z-, bet you would have a field day taking photos in and around the old place.

um.....YES! very very cool old place. and those conditions are perfect for the mood.

today my jeans stumbled on the fact that i'm participating in the ROY World Tour!\

completely forgot about saying "yes" to this idea during the depression fallout from missing out on the contest...!

great post farhad, the iphone pics are amazing as always.

thedoad i have been missing the posts of how you and your friends go trekking/camping. good stuff that we have been missing out on and thanks for the pictures!

farmer, for a while i was wondering what was happening at the farm since it has been a while since you posted something related to it. that is a heck load of potatoes!