video games ruined my life

DüM

I was playing ground war last night with a party of 7-8 people. We all decided to run up the hill on favela with riot shields while throwing smoke grenades. Basically we ran around as a group with riot shields until the other team was smart enough to start using RPGs and noob tubes. shit was mad fun though, people on the other team would see us and start running in the opposite direction lol.

lol that looks fun, never played gta online before.

im lagging loads behind you guys, just got to level 50, 70% complete, my lil bro tell's me you can presstige 3 times? so 300%? also whats presstige all about? sorry only just got this game and a ps3 after xmas

also the most kills i got was like 25 with uzi and magnum, no chopper ( still need to figure that out):(

you can prestige 10 times. it unlocks new titles and challenges once you prestige. you also get a new create a class every other prestige. it takes away all your guns and achieves challenges though. it's really only for people who plan on playing the game alot. it's still not worth it to some. royale isn't prestiging. dunk is the farthest of the ps3 crew I think.

my NAT type just went to strict from open, and now i cant figure out how to set it back to open... 2 yellow bars is a TOTALLY different game than 4.

Fuck.

Also, i am trying to get down with the striker, but its range is shit. i shoot people really close and they dont even get hit. does the AA have more range?

my NAT type just went to strict from open, and now i cant figure out how to set it back to open... 2 yellow bars is a TOTALLY different game than 4.

Fuck.

Also, i am trying to get down with the striker, but its range is shit. i shoot people really close and they dont even get hit. does the AA have more range?

The trick with the stricker is to shoot 5 rounds on the motherfucker.

It takes around as much time to unload a whole clip with a stricker than two shots with a spas.

I am trying to like the spas tho...

dunk is the farthest of the ps3 crew I think.

prestige #5 and i still got rockets, the key to it really is deciding what achievements you'd like to get early and then getting them and then prestiging is pretty much a formality

you can prestige 10 times. it unlocks new titles and challenges once you prestige. you also get a new create a class every other prestige. it takes away all your guns and achieves challenges though. it's really only for people who plan on playing the game alot. it's still not worth it to some. royale isn't prestiging. dunk is the farthest of the ps3 crew I think.

my boy did this, all he does is fuck his girlfriend, smoke weed and play COD haha. no clue how he keeps up his grades (wharton @ upenn)

sup xbox bros.

so fun playing only off the wall knife throws in that private room.

SICKBRO.

im still editing our parappa tha rappa intro vid.

ARTSKY'S ENTRANCE IS SIIIIICKKK.

wooo.

wesley hit me up later LET'S BEAST ON SOME BROS RIGHT?

HAAAANH.

text me first so we can sync up clan tags.

kk?

peeeeace!