video games ruined my life

DüM

haha, they were all melees. I ran from the lower street level into the center alleyways, knifing 3 guys on the way, then to the building which leads to the rooftop with banana leaves. found 3 guys standing inside heading to the rooftop, knifed them, 1 on the roof, and then 2 more ran in. got them and pavelow before someone threw a semtex in.

+ rep but I gotta spread it first :(

Me and Overtime626 played the same level against a party of 8 on groundwar.

I went like 14-0 within the first minute or so... It's ridiculous since they were a party. I even knifed a dude while reloading my LMG.

Fuck they sucked.... Pavelow got only a few kills too :(

I don't like the BC2 demo. the weight/momentum thing just feels so weird after MW2 and I think it worked in Killzone 2 but it feels so weird here. Sniping feels kinda cool and there's bullet drop at long distances. And sniping does feel like a legit strategy because the maps are really huge. I know the maps are bigger in MW2 now but sniping is rarely every really sniping if you can just use a FAMAS anyway.

I like MW2 a lot better than the demo of BC2 all in all.

I got the group hug on estate. There were a bunch of dudes shooting out the living room windows. I just strolled in the back door. I did a little dance for their killcam and then stuck the semtex to the guy in the middle.

I always try to be creative when i sneak up on a dude.

hahaha good shit!

i got a SWEET jumpshot with the intervention in wasteland earlier.

the SWEET part about it was that he was in one of the B houses, and only his head was sticking out the window .

i even surprised myself!

hopefully he watched the kill cam :D

-edit

also, i saw this one channel on justin.tv and they were streaming prestige 10 lobbies in xbox.

shits pretty ridiculous, he was level 1 and when he killed a guy he leveled up all the way to 70 :eek:

Between the care package glitch and nuke boosting, I almost smashed my xbox today. This shit is infuriating.

i ran into a bunch of boosters and care package glitchers as well today. got nuked twice today in ffa. youre usually on whenever im on. want to play a couple rounds sometimes? destroy some boosters.

I didn't realize I'm kinda good at SnD. I was beastin in both of those games and I was mad excited when i got my Harrier (that got no kills)

Hell yeah! That dude got lucky with that headshot into the plane.

You got me good a few times lol.

I like SnD because it feels more intense pressure-wise, and kills have so much more weight.