video games ruined my life

DüM

So I gave it a go for a couple of hours, it's very annoying to be so far below all the other players as far as perks and to have to play people 50+ when you're level 4... Firing a long burst into someone and them turning around and killing you with 2 shots is annoying too...

i got the best / funniest fucking kill yesterday on terminal there was a riot shield guy hiding in the corner of the middle hallway just camping looking scared i run right on front of him and plop down a claymore and he just stares at me dumbfounded

click

boom

:)

So I gave it a go for a couple of hours, it's very annoying to be so far below all the other players as far as perks and to have to play people 50+ when you're level 4... Firing a long burst into someone and them turning around and killing you with 2 shots is annoying too...

you should just stick to the beast guns to start:

ump

scar

famas/m16

dont bother sniping, dont bother with secondaries other than shotguns, always using stopping power and sleight of hand and get ninja pro as fast as you can.

I had played cod for 20 minutes before buying mw2, so needless to say I was getting hammered. Its not really about the perks or high level weapons, its more about learning all the critical aspects of gameplay, the maps, moving around, aiming and other controls, reactions and so on. After prestiging I still use the UMP almost all the time.

it might just me but i love the feeling of getting emblems and titles for guns, i go out of my way to make sure i do before i prestige each time, im at 500+ with 16 weapons, 1000+ with 8 weapons and i've unlocked everything for 11 weapons. dem titles! i need dems!!!!!

I had played cod for 20 minutes before buying mw2, so needless to say I was getting hammered. Its not really about the perks or high level weapons, its more about learning all the critical aspects of gameplay, the maps, moving around, aiming and other controls, reactions and so on. After prestiging I still use the UMP almost all the time.

It was things like literally unloading 10 rounds into someone and then seeing them kill me with 3 shots because I don't even have stopping power yet!