video games ruined my life

DüM

I guess the speed has been fixed aswell?

- Care Package, Emergency Airdrop, and Sentry Gun marker grenades sprint speed normalized.

- Fix for "infinite care package" exploit.

- Sentry Guns: Improved placement detection, preventing cases of Sentry Guns inside geometry.

- Model 1887: Bling using Akimbo and FMJ combination now has same range and damage as non-Bling Model 1887s.

- Improved player collision removing cases of getting into geometry and 'elevators'.

- Fixes to prevent various XP hacks.

However, we are aware of several users reporting freezes once connected to games. We are currently working with SONY to identify the source of this issue.

US PS3 Players:

This patch should go live for US PS3 players at some point tonight according to Sony NA.

Worldwide Xbox 360 Players:

This patch is currently in certification at Microsoft. No ETA on it's arrival yet.

http://www.modernwarfare2.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=260518&sid=49f1e2d9de764717e29df9aa84a982e5

some dude was trying to sell some 10th prestige bullshit in a ffa match earlier. he said it cost 1600 microsoft points and that you just needed 5 people in a room and youd get 2 kills level up then back out and it would make you prestige or some bullshit. told him to fuck off and he left. i had just been hunting boosters and then one tries to sell me a fucking boost. jeez.

In all seriousness, if I had the means to boost, I would. Solely for points tho so that I could reach 10th prestige so that I wouldn't have to worry about leveling up anymore and have access to all the weapons when I wanted.

If the boosters bother you that much or make that much of a difference in a FFA, then something is wrong with your play, not theirs. Hunt and kill em or just leave the game. I could honestly care less about 'em.

Edit: Oh yeah, and the hack that gets you to level 10 prestige does require you getting two kills. I should just do that...

homi, the AUG HBAR is my favorite LMG and maybe my favorite gun overall still because I always do well with it. It's basically a big AR though. It has a smaller clip than the rest of them and it reloads in a normal manner.

But put Sleight of Hand Pro on it and if ever you run into a couple (or 5) enemies you can mow them down without a problem and that's one reason I love that gun.

this is why i love groundwar

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6I9LE3ARUVs&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6I9LE3ARUVs&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

small beans -- 10k

eean I use the grip/ads and I can hit some crazy far away people with it so I stick with it. I don't see how FMJ on a shotty helps as I'm never shooting through anything with it.

ex: in a private match i shot ROYALE off the top of rust from the bottom with a gripped SPAS

^ ahaha awsome!

im not 100% sure if it was true about the grip thing but the reasoning behind it is that you need to cock the shotgun after shooting anyway so a grip doesnt help (vs using it on the other shottys) all that much i guess.

i still use/d it when ihave nothing else unlocked yet tho