video games ruined my life

DüM

Why is it that I never play rust? I think I've played it like 4 times in the 60 hours I've played this game.

Does anyone know which game mode nets experience the fastest on average? For me it seems to be free for all, but that's also obviously the one I am best in. I haven't really fucked with too many different game types though.

i think ground war probably nets the most due to the longer games = bigger game bonuses and more possible kills provided the downside is your ratio can be ultra raped super quick.

since ive prestiged ive been playing better for some reason, its nice to focus on a couple guns at a time. though i fuckin miss ACR and stinger missles. AT-4 is kinda shit anyone beg to differ

also is it just me or is the f-2000 the worst fucking gun of all time.

i need to stop playing this game so much i saw some russian dudes talking the other day and i wanted to run up to them and yell UAV IS ONLINE

i need to stop playing this game so much i saw some russian dudes talking the other day and i wanted to run up to them and yell UAV IS ONLINE

HAHAHAHAHA... yup... you know you're playing too much when you see a plane overhead and wonder if you have enough cover to switch to your stinger.

No, they wouldnt. Any attachment for any gun adds to the total kill count for that weapon, including the toob, masterkey, and tactical knife. Only if the tac knife "attachment" kills would count.

Theres not many challenges for melee aside from commando ones.

sam knifed me so many fucking times.

also thanks dotpichu for getting me the 'Did You See That?' I've been trying it soooo long but I never get one so when you flashed me I instinctively chucked the knife and caught you. I was freaaaaking out but you guys couldn't hear me I was on the other team.

I also put you in Last stand on Skidrow from the window with the boxes under it when you were standing at the beginning of the back tunnels. Then I hit you with a throwing knife from the window and got 'It's Personal' again. THANKS SON.

sam knifed me so many fucking times.

also thanks dotpichu for getting me the 'Did You See That?' I've been trying it soooo long but I never get one so when you flashed me I instinctively chucked the knife and caught you. I was freaaaaking out but you guys couldn't hear me I was on the other team.

I also put you in Last stand on Skidrow from the window with the boxes under it when you were standing at the beginning of the back tunnels. Then I hit you with a throwing knife from the window and got 'It's Personal' again. THANKS SON.

yeah sam is quick with that dagger, thats why I run away from her!

and

you got dotpichu twice!? :eek:

thats definitely PERSONAL

LOL :P