video games ruined my life

DüM

I knew about the glass smoke trick, forgot to post about it after i noticed it one day, not that useful, but still cool when its happening... also knew that shooting guns did nothing, i try that all the time.. wish you could disable the gun or something.

battle field bc 2 demo came out yesterday... its not as smooth as mw2... but its a lot of fun. huge maps, tanks and helios to fly, i think its worth picking up.

battle field bc 2 demo came out yesterday... its not as smooth as mw2... but its a lot of fun. huge maps, tanks and helios to fly, i think its worth picking up.

any differences between the beta? it was cool but the controls/hit detection aren't nearly as on point as MW2, the ATVs are fun to ride around on, and try to run people over with, sniping is alot of fun too

I think the entire game is ALMOST amazing (the one map in the demo that is.), just like the last one. its kinda choppy sometimes, but it still has a lot going for it that hooks you despite its shortcomings which i think says something...

sniping was good, but i really started beasting with the recon class, which is a sub machine gun and a rpg... its cool how there are so many machine guns and launchers you can get in and defend spots with... blowing out walls is ace...

i did not play the beta, but i guess this is a bit better, just one map, but i think its a day one purchase.

just wish it was as polished as mw2

EDIT: they also seem to have taken out all the jokes from the last one... going to gun for MW2 fanbase is serious bizznaazzz.

I like how in the knife matches there was a fluid progression of where the action was taking place, that being said it looked like a bunch of headless chickens running around each other. The urge to shoot was so strong.

wish I could talk more, but my home is just a big space and my lady-friend has to wake up early for work.

haha, someone should've recorded it.

I got my first ever in-game angry message today, some kid sent me a note saying "fucking faggot" after I knifed him before the end of the game. I replied that I know where he lives and I'm calling his parents.

I got my first ever in-game angry message today, some kid sent me a note saying "fucking faggot" after I knifed him before the end of the game. I replied that I know where he lives and I'm calling his parents.

I usually never reply with anything that may seem insulting, it just brings more hate mail and trash talk that I'd have to respond to. I've tried, but we'll just keep exchanging forevz.

Insteadddd, I usually put something like: "You're right. I love you. Let's make up and make out."

Haven't gotten another response beyond an initial since.

those private matches were sooo fun. there were some pretty crazy moments. I got some nice sniping game winners but my throwing knife was my best.

I don't know if you guys all saw, but dotpichu caught an awesome midair riot shield kill on someone he jumped on.

we gotta teach samsikle the ways of BROBOCOP

also FUCK YEAH I won the snipe fight in Wasteland.

the throwing knife is so beast it you remember to use it. plus it feels awesome to get kills with it. I use it quite often.

royale I was using the Barrett on wasteland but the intervention on all the rust matches.

favorite editor uploaded a new one, was hoping for a MW2 one :rolleyes:

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_fKYKszAPQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_fKYKszAPQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

o well